Upcoming RM's?

Haggisjin

Has there been any news lately about new molds in Robotmasters? I know Skywarp and Thundercracker are coming (got my preorder), but I haven't seen any pics of anything new for a while :monkey

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no news, thundercracker and skywarp are al that are reported for release at the moment

I never bought any of the Robotmasters

Mainly because

A) For mostly baisic sized repaints they were expensive

B) I pretty much have the originals and some repaints of those molds already

C) I own pretty much all of the ones that were shrunk down(sans Victory Saber and Leo)

D) They did uber expensive limited black repaints again

So I never bought into the line, I think the only thing that would have me interested would be the Seekers, however I own 4 out of the 6 G1 Seekers, and the three Armada Seekers. And apparently they are only Doing Starscream Skywarp, and Thudnercracker for Robotmasters so it won't be all 6 of the seekers. If they were going to do all 6 then that might have sparked my intrest, or some form of team combiner.

I never bought any of the Robotmasters

Mainly because

A) For mostly baisic sized repaints they were expensive

B) I pretty much have the originals and some repaints of those molds already

C) I own pretty much all of the ones that were shrunk down(sans Victory Saber and Leo)

D) They did uber expensive limited black repaints again

So I never bought into the line, I think the only thing that would have me interested would be the Seekers, however I own 4 out of the 6 G1 Seekers, and the three Armada Seekers. And apparently they are only Doing Starscream Skywarp, and Thudnercracker for Robotmasters so it won't be all 6 of the seekers. If they were going to do all 6 then that might have sparked my intrest, or some form of team combiner.

There's a fourth Armada Seeker. Well, technically. Ramjet, using the Skywarp mold. He was released in Universe though.

well in dragonX76's posted he told us thier was a real world coloured scream beast megs and a ultra mangnus and a romur about more convoys from newer shows

R/M Real Color Starscream <--you got me???

R/M Real Color Beast Megatron <--same here???

Robot Master Limited Ultra Magnus.... uh oh.. probably white g1 convoy repaint... haha

BR-15 Megatron Super Mode

Archived