Megatron

Prowl

Anime Convoy (blue windows)

Red alert (Sideswipe repaint)

Thrust (SS remould)

Jazz (short packed)

Bluestreak (Prowl repaint, chase)

Magnus (Convoy repaint, chase)

Wave 1 is out of production, and getting hard to find (the rare pieces anyway). Bumblebee and Sideswipe were the "common" pieces, they came about 3-4 per box. The trailer was apparently 2 per master case of 48, and the chase pieces were 1 per master case (roughly). Wave 2 is just out, and you can get a box of 12 from various places online. Jazz is the same rarity as the trailer was, according to Remy :tdown

Here's the skinny, along with rarity:

Wave 1:

Convoy

Bumblebee

Sideswipe

Starscream

Soundwave (and Ravage)

Convoy's Trailer (short-packed)

Skywarp (Starscream repaint, chase)

Cliffjumper (Bumblebee repaint, chase)

Wave 2 (these dudes are just out):

Megatron

Prowl

Anime Convoy (blue windows)

Red alert (Sideswipe repaint)

Thrust (SS remould)

Jazz (short packed)

Bluestreak (Prowl repaint, chase)

Magnus (Convoy repaint, chase)

Wave 1 is out of production, and getting hard to find (the rare pieces anyway). Bumblebee and Sideswipe were the "common" pieces, they came about 3-4 per box. The trailer was apparently 2 per master case of 48, and the chase pieces were 1 per master case (roughly). Wave 2 is just out, and you can get a box of 12 from various places online. Jazz is the same rarity as the trailer was, according to Remy  :tdown

Are you sure wave 2 is out? HLJ has it listed as an April release. I wouldn't worry about not getting rare ones. The last time I ordered wave 1's, I got TWO Skywarps and a Prime's trailer, and I only ordered five in all. Since they're sent at random, you can get any one of them no matter the odds. Just don't buy from the places that open them all up, because they'll charge you more for them than the places that don't open them before sending them out.

Dufftrix; I ordered a TON of them, so the likelihood of getting multiples is high. If I get an extra Jazz I'll let you know.

I got mine from Action-HQ; I think the Japanese release is out today.

And you were very lucky with that pull. I got two Skywarps myself in my first three packs, but I ended up buying a box worth and I was still missing the trailer, cliffjumper and starscream, and there was a guy on another board who bought two boxes of this Wave and didn't get ANY chases at all, including Jazz!!

Archived