Worst Alternator

Slagatron

Optimus Prime. Sucha terrible waste. if you need a Prime for your Alts just get Masterpiece

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Disclaimer: I don't own all the Alternators.

Of all the Autobots, I like Skids the least. He just doesn't look right next to the others, I can't put my finger on it.

it's cuz he's short. :tftounge

short? did you pull his legs out fully? they do extend

the corvettes have the least posability but i think rollbar is the worst just because of the lack of effort and detail in both modes...

:redface misformer ftl

I mistransformed my Swindle on purpose to make him look less like Hound. + I honestly think it looks better.

I mistransformed my Swindle on purpose to make him look less like Hound. + I honestly think it looks better.

i frequently do this with all of my repeat vehicles, how do you mistransform him....

i've been thinking of either taking the doos off of rollbar or making some form of soft top for him for variety....

Quality control on Rico was none too fabulous either.

You're right. Not only was the one I had ugly but he had a gimpy right shoulder that need to hook up with the Bob the Enzyte guy.

Archived