An odd replacment for the "diaclone men"

wraithlord

I did not know if anyone else has tried this, but just FYI, the old diaclone figures that were meant to be pilots figures for the old Diaclone/G1 figs (such as Jazz, Prowl, the Starscream Skywarp etc) are the exact scale as the star wars action fleet minis that hasbro put out just a few years ago (originally put out by Galoob but Hasbro bought them out along with kenner before EP1 ) anyway just thought you might like to know (could make some cool conversions :tfgrin )

Oh, that is *very* cool. ::Considers replacing rebel squadrons with seekers instead of X-Wings :nuts

Huh, I have a few Starship Troopers Actionfleet pilots for the carriers and the carriers themselves. I gotta break out my old G1's and see if those Actionfleet suckers fit! Gr8 idea. :tflaugh

That is a good idea. Who better to drive Optimus prime than a Jawa?

:tflaugh1 :tflaugh1 :tflaugh1

::Babbles in Jawa about matrix::

I wonder if those little starcom guys with the magnet feet would fit?

Nope, they're a little too big. Me and my cousin actually tried that when we were kids

Nope, they're a little too big. Me and my cousin actually tried that when we were kids

oh well, i have a tonne of those guys around

oh well, i have a tonne of those guys around

But they might fit in an Alternator.

Archived