Hardtop and Recon Minicon Team

Ccgp

I went to walmart today and found them. 

Recon Minicon Team

These three are the best minicons engineered.  Jolt Is a helicopter with a simple transformation like most minicons.  He has quite a bit of paint apps.  Six-Speed is a green race car.  He is the least articulated of the three.  Reverb is a blue pick-up truck/SUV. This mincon is the most articulated one ever created.  I love him.  He has a rather tricky transformation for a minicon.  All in all, if you love minicons get them.  I'd say 8/10 for them.

Hardtop

This the the Hasbro exclusive scout class figure.  He is a sort of dune buggy.  He is mainly green with teal as a secondary color and bit of a dark silver, black, yellow, and purple in the mix.  His transformation is more in line of an mega/ultra. The robot mode is virtually kibbleless.  Plenty of articulation.  The gun is where the force chip is inserted, and it flip out the barrel to make it longer.  I'd say this the the best of the scout class yet. 9/10

Archived