Warpath

Kickback

Overkill

Powermaster Optimus Prime

Submarauder

Doubledealer + Knok + Skar

Race Car Patrol

Air Strike Patrol

And it is sad because I destroyed a lot of my toys when I was a kid. These are all I have left.

Leseeee....

Powermaster Prime (beat to hell, marred, scratched, but still precious)

Galvatron

Shockwave

G2 Prime (from my adolescent days, but still precious)

G2 Megs (ditto)

G2 Sideswipe (ditto)

G2 Grimlock (grey G1 style, ditto)

G2 Seaspray (also ditto)

Lightspeed

Soundwave

Rumble

Frenzy

Blaster

Steeljaw

Buzzsaw

Ravage

Ratchet

Ironhide

Wheeljack

Sunstreaker

Red alert

Metroplex

Cyclonus

Swindle

Brawl

And a few more I can't remember off the top of my head. These days though I've got more than i can really handle :P

what ive got from child hood

galvatron

car+jet micromasters

a trigercon (blue)

over lord

a firecon (pink)

power master joy-ride (i think?)

a green action master

+primes blaster.... lost the rest of him when i moved house when i was a kid i was sooo up set

Out of my G1 collection which was probably around 30-40, just one: snaptrap, hes color on his shoulder has faded but he still has suprisingly tight joints and since I got a really good one, I use the original for piranacon since its hardly noticeable in that mode.

Out of G2, still have jolt, constructicons/devastator, and combaticons/bruticus as well as skram.

I actually had swoop when I was younger but decided to dissect him for some reason, how I kick myself in the ass now for it.

Archived