Transformers Alphabet?

dreadpyrat

Hi all, my first post here! Let me just get this ut of the way: I'm a huge transformers fan. I love Optimus Prime...almost in an unatural way. ;)

That being said, here's my first post, a question to all the hardcore fans. Maybe you can answer this for me...Google couldn't, neither could Jeeves.

Did the Transformers have an alphabet? Or has anyone created one based on the original show? By alphabet, I mean, do they have symbols for each of our alphabet letters? Star Wars has this with Aurabesh.

So is there one for Transformers? I'm thinknig of a little art project that would benefit from some cool lettering...

Thanks all, glad to be here!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, I have never seen a TF alphabet. I't be nice to see one, the star wars ones was great.

I think they did.  In BEAST WARS they had a script that was able to be read by their eyes only, and I'm sure that any intelligent society has a written language, even if they don't really need it because of their machanical and computerized natures.  They were created to resemble and recipricate humanoid behavior in my minds eye, so why wouldnt they have a language structure and art and music as well.

I always wonder what their society is like especiallt since there are literally billions of Mechanoids on Cybertron and not everyone there would be part of a warring faction would they?  Who would be their celebrities?  What do they transform into?  Do they have also love and family structures?  I wonder if the movie will touch base on these ideas and explain more about Protoforms.

So many structural and phylosophical ideas come out of what makes a Machanical society.

I think they did.  In BEAST WARS they had a script that was able to be read by their eyes only, and I'm sure that any intelligent society has a written language, even if they don't really need it because of their machanical and computerized natures.  They were created to resemble and recipricate humanoid behavior in my minds eye, so why wouldnt they have a language structure and art and music as well.

I always wonder what their society is like especiallt since there are literally billions of Mechanoids on Cybertron and not everyone there would be part of a warring faction would they?  Who would be their celebrities?  What do they transform into?  Do they have also love and family structures?  I wonder if the movie will touch base on these ideas and explain more about Protoforms.

So many structural and phylosophical ideas come out of what makes a Machanical society.

AHHHHHHHH TOO MANY QUESTION. My mind is about to explode!!!!!

Actually I have a whole shedload of fonts that you describe of. Quite cool found them on a website somewhere.

Say thankyou (and credit to the guy/s who created them).

:tfgrin

Archived