Transformers Alphabet?

dreadpyrat

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Lord, yes, I meant X and 9. Didn't think I'd get the history of the bowling ball with my correction :tflaugh

Except that X and 9 are not the same. It's X and 10 that are the same. the Numeral for 9 has that extra bar to the left.

OMG! Really?!

Tramp. Be totally serious with me. Is there anything that you DONT know? You even know Cybertronian down to the brush (key?) stroke!

Good Lord, yes, I meant X and 9. Didn't think I'd get the history of the bowling ball with my correction :tflaugh

Except that X and 9 are not the same. It's X and 10 that are the same. the Numeral for 9 has that extra bar to the left.

Almost missed that.

OMG! Really?!

Tramp. Be totally serious with me. Is there anything that you DONT know? You even know Cybertronian down to the brush (key?) stroke!

I'm not sure what your complaint is about Tramp in this situation. True he may think he know everything, but this was just a simple mistake that was made, and Tramp was the first to notice the obvious answer(s). The 10 and x are the same, not 9 and x. It not like he trying to show off his "infinite knowledge" about Transformers, all he did was correct a simple error. With that said, what's the problem?

Almost missed that.

OMG! Really?!

I'm not sure what your complaint is about Tramp in this situation. True he may think he know everything, but this was just a simple mistake that was made, and Tramp was the first to notice the obvious answer(s). The 10 and x are the same, not 9 and x. It not like he trying to show off his "infinite knowledge" about Transformers, all he did was correct a simple error. With that said, what's the problem?

Im not sure why you think that is a complaint.

IM NOT SURE WHY YOU THINK THAT IS A COMPLAINT.

HEY!! HEY YOU! ITS NOT A COMPLAINT!

STOP READING INTO SOMETHING THATS NOT THERE. THATS THE PROBLEM

I remember in the late 90's/early 2000's somebody on ATT (think it was White Dove) did Cybertronian translation pamphlet and handed it out at BotCon. Can't remember what happened to mine, but I think it could use a good update. In reality it's all funny symbols to put onscreen, but still could be fun to work out. The symbols used in the movies are neat IMO, I wouldn't mind a translation of those.

Almost missed that.

OMG! Really?!

Im not sure why you think that is a complaint.

IM NOT SURE WHY YOU THINK THAT IS A COMPLAINT.

HEY!! HEY YOU! ITS NOT A COMPLAINT!

STOP READING INTO SOMETHING THATS NOT THERE. THATS THE PROBLEM

I'm not sure what your trying to say, but all I'm saying is that there was a simple error that needed to be corrected, and it was, so once again, what the problem?

Archived