Server Crashed - POST NOW LIKE ITS 2018!!! Read more... ×
dreadpyrat

Transformers Alphabet?

Hi all, my first post here! Let me just get this ut of the way: I'm a huge transformers fan. I love Optimus Prime...almost in an unatural way. ;)

That being said, here's my first post, a question to all the hardcore fans. Maybe you can answer this for me...Google couldn't, neither could Jeeves.

Did the Transformers have an alphabet? Or has anyone created one based on the original show? By alphabet, I mean, do they have symbols for each of our alphabet letters? Star Wars has this with Aurabesh.

So is there one for Transformers? I'm thinknig of a little art project that would benefit from some cool lettering...

Thanks all, glad to be here!

I love Optimus Prime...almost in an unatural way. ;)

Ok, there's a scary thought....

Anyway, no, there's no "official" Transformers script or alphabet, as far as I know. In the "War Within" series, there were stylized English alphabet shown here and there, but that's it.

yeah, I have never seen a TF alphabet. I't be nice to see one, the star wars ones was great.

I've never heard of it. But that would be awesome if i could take transformer for a second language. :tfevil

I think they did.  In BEAST WARS they had a script that was able to be read by their eyes only, and I'm sure that any intelligent society has a written language, even if they don't really need it because of their machanical and computerized natures.  They were created to resemble and recipricate humanoid behavior in my minds eye, so why wouldnt they have a language structure and art and music as well.

I always wonder what their society is like especiallt since there are literally billions of Mechanoids on Cybertron and not everyone there would be part of a warring faction would they?  Who would be their celebrities?  What do they transform into?  Do they have also love and family structures?  I wonder if the movie will touch base on these ideas and explain more about Protoforms.

So many structural and phylosophical ideas come out of what makes a Machanical society.

I think they did.  In BEAST WARS they had a script that was able to be read by their eyes only, and I'm sure that any intelligent society has a written language, even if they don't really need it because of their machanical and computerized natures.  They were created to resemble and recipricate humanoid behavior in my minds eye, so why wouldnt they have a language structure and art and music as well.

I always wonder what their society is like especiallt since there are literally billions of Mechanoids on Cybertron and not everyone there would be part of a warring faction would they?  Who would be their celebrities?  What do they transform into?  Do they have also love and family structures?  I wonder if the movie will touch base on these ideas and explain more about Protoforms.

So many structural and phylosophical ideas come out of what makes a Machanical society.

AHHHHHHHH TOO MANY QUESTION. My mind is about to explode!!!!!

Aside from what was seen in Beast Wars, I think that was made up and wasn't specifically supposed to mean anything. I figured they just communicate in binary.

They did have gladiators on Cybertron.  Megatron was the most famous one in fact.

I think they did.  In BEAST WARS they had a script that was able to be read by their eyes only

Reeeeally now! Anyone got a pic or something I could check out? If I see something cool, I can just make a font for it.

Actually I have a whole shedload of fonts that you describe of. Quite cool found them on a website somewhere.

Say thankyou (and credit to the guy/s who created them).

:tfgrin

Edited by prime idiot