Come one guy's where is the Love

Grayman_nz

I have been trying for two weeks and have gotten hold of every toy dispensing place that I can and everywhere I go I get the same damn reply. I have been told time and again the the 2004 Optimus Prime Masterpiece isn't avalible in NZ because of trade restrictions (is that spelt right I mean they won't ship it down here)

:( :( :( :(

I can't think why they would do something like that. It's just an action it's not going to do any harm (except to my wallet) so my question has my search been in vain and has someone else got hold of one in NZ and how they got it.

That sucks, have you tried ebay, someone on there has bound to be able to ship it to you. I know the toy restrictions are hard here in America, but I was still able to get a Takara Reissue of Megatron without any problem.

Other then that I dont know what to tell you.

Have you tried Amazon.com or www.bigbadtoystore.com?

I dont' really trust online e-mail buying or I would have tried oen any way. Thanks anyway Dufftrix

I dont' really trust online e-mail buying or I would have tried oen any way. Thanks anyway Dufftrix

Dude you can't go wrong with amazon.com I have bought lots of figures from them as you can't really get transformers in JA.

They are very safe and just as important very fast. :thumb

Safe and fast sounds pretty good however this could just be a cunning ploy on your part to lure me out Snowman81 you are a Decepticon follower after all

Guest Krusty The Klown

honestly id recomend bigbadtoystore.com

they are honest as well and i had a mixup in my order but we fixed it up within 48 hours, id highly suggest that store, i got both my mp convoy and 20th prime from there

Well it's no use guys I've tried both the Stores you recommended and neither of them will ship an Optimus Prime Masterpiece to New Zealand.

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How annoying well thanks for the help anyway.

I wonder when or if Energon and Season 2 DVD boxed set's will get here

Hmmmm.... well maybe if you have any american online friends,you could ask them to ship it to you. Or if there is no one you trust with your money, you could try www.zooscape.com. Here is a list of a couple of places I know: www.billstoysandgames.com, www.toysrus.com, and www.toynk.com

Try those, cause' it really is sad if just one person misses out on this treasure.

LOL. Being paranoid of internet website trading isn't really a relevant thing. Security is pretty tight.

Amazon.com in particular is very reliable as e-traders go. If you want that figure, you're gonna have to import from a website, or go on Holliday and buy it abroad yourself. Buying off the net is a lot less hassle. :D

However, you may pay import tax to New Zealand depending on the customs charges and handling cost from your posties.

Archived