Movie Dinobots

Teh INTERNETS ^_^

You know we could have the dinobots in the tf movie. When the explorer thing that scouts for alternate modes could come across an open aired museum display of anamatronic dinosaurs. That way we can have dinobots in their original modes without having to seperate them from the arc with differant times of origin.

Just an idea but i reckon it could work

:tfevil  :tfevil  :tfevil  :tfevil  :tfevil  :tfevil  :tfevil  :tfevil  :tfevil

Don Murphy has mentioned rather explicitly that he does not care for the Dinobots as an alt. mode. I think we'd be more likely to see Grimlock in his Alternator form (2005 Mustang) than as a Robotic T-Rex.

Still I love the guys, and they're rather handy when it comes to dealing with Devastator. :)

ah well if this tf movie sucks ill just make up my own movie in my head and watch that instead.

its probably only me who does this...but when you listen to music...

do you create movies that go with the song?

cause if anybody has ever heard of infected mushroom...their song

release me - i can create a fantastic fighting scene for the 2nd movie...if it comes out :P

and to keep on topic...i'd like see the dinobots as cars or like war within styles for the movie, but keep their characteristics...obviously

Archived