So is it Ironhide or Skids?

My Alt. Mode Sucks

for the record...I called this when jags posted his pix...

That's it, I've had it. :fire

*finally searches through all 139 pages of own posts*

"for the record", I originally suggested Skids as a Scion Xb back in October of last year...

http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showto...93entry211793

And made at least one other mention of the idea before anyone else did...

http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=232327

So no more of this "I called Skids as the Xb" crap from any of you until you can post a link to an older post than mine proving it!  :tflaugh

Yeah well, I THOUGHT of it back before Aaron Archer 'invented' the Alternators, and Al Gore 'invented' the INTERNET. 

Prove that one Skippy!  :tftongue ;)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my post

*goes and edits ancient post* :P

:finger  That ancient post wasn't edited, jackass.  :tflaugh

It was actually like my second post ever here... and dummy me searched for it page by page, from the most recent.   :tard

my post again

Yeah well, I THOUGHT of it back before Aaron Archer 'invented' the Alternators, and Al Gore 'invented' the INTERNET. 

Prove that one Skippy!  :tftongue ;)

For the record, I could actually care less about the "bragging rights" on this one, I'm just tired of seeing all these "see, I told you so, I called it" posts.  No offense meant to Starscreamer either, as I've made those kind of posts myself even... but it seems that this mold in particular is generating a ton of them, moreso than usual even.  :redface And with this one, everyone sems to think that they were THE ONE who said it would be Skids, when in fact roughly 33% of the people who commented on it all said it would be Skids.  I think bragging rights for that idea don't really belong to any one person... 

The funny part is that the few times back when I suggested Skids as a Scion, either nobody even replied, or those who did thought it wasn't exactly a great idea, if even good.  Now that the mold has been seen though, all of a sudden a Scion is "perfect" for Skids, and everyone is claiming the idea.   :tflaugh  

BTW Jag, no offense meant by the "jackass" comment... hence the  laugh smiley afterwards... :D

Ratchet bat-Blot dirty old Wheelie, 69 Afterburners tied in a knot. Yay lizard Blot. FCUK!!-George Carlin.

Anyway. I agree that Ironhide, even Trailbreaker, should be a pick-up. 2 good ol` boys. Yee ya!

for the record...I called this when jags posted his pix...

That's it, I've had it. :fire

*finally searches through all 139 pages of own posts*

"for the record", I originally suggested Skids as a Scion Xb back in October of last year...

http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showto...93entry211793

And made at least one other mention of the idea before anyone else did...

http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=232327

So no more of this "I called Skids as the Xb" crap from any of you until you can post a link to an older post than mine proving it!  :tflaugh

Gotcha beat.

September 27, 04

http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=10899&hl=

post-39-1096294135.jpg

Skids looks gorgeous, I can't wait for him to show. ^_^

It was pretty funny, the first day I went to SDCC I was sulking because they were out of Skywarps for the day and then I started looking at what they had in the cases. I was standing next to the Alternator case when a guy dressed like Boromir for LOTR ran up and starting ranting about how it "Can't be skids! He looks so much like Ironhide!"

I have to admit that a little part of me was disappointed to see skids in the line at all, but I feel that aside from a ford FOcus, a Scion xB is the next best thing to a representation of Skids :P Seeing his disappointment though just made me have much internal, evil amusement. I'd rather see Ironhide as a Ram pickup anyway and besides this figure actually makes Skids seem... AWESOME. :D

Archived