Sangron's Collection

Sangron

dear god that is sweet. Congrats on the house btw! MISB is a great way to show off toys if you have the money, looks better I think than just loose toys. However I like to be able to show off the bots and only keep repaints in box for the most part or anything i end up having to spend a penny on.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks ErikB.  First time I show off my collection actually.  I don't like to collect doubles.  Though Puzzler was a surprise win in ebay.

OK here we go:

Brainstorm, RID Scourge, Dangergirl, Longrack, Leo vs galvy, Battle Skeletor, BM Thrust, Stormtrooper and Darth Maul

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

Blaster, Dirge, Shrapnel, Skywarp, Ramjet, Thrust, Tracks, Sideswipe, Smokescreen, Sunstreaker, Trailbreaker, Kickback, HotRod, another Twintwist, Hot Rod.

DSC00019.jpg

Powermaster OP, Broadside, Blitzwing, Rodimus, Silverbolt, Kup, Doublecross, Scattershot, empty box of Scattershot.

DSC00020.jpg

several cassettes, several seasprays, Rook, Kickback, G2 beachcomber, Targetmaster Landfill, and TV tray.

Archived