So who has all of Wave 1 Cybertron?

JABoyle3875

EDIT - To add Scourge and Hot Shot to the list. :) And Crumplezone.

I do. :)  :clap

I have to say, I am very impressed with all of the figures so far. Some aren't the best, but some are simply jaw-droppingly awesome.

I'd rank them:

1. Optimus Prime (Best Prime ever, I think.)

2. Jetfire (I love anything that looks kind of like an AC-130 Spectre)

3. Starscream (Big. Badass. Great colors.)

4. Landmine (Easy transformation, great looking robot mode, good articulation)

5. Hot Shot (Simply a great figure, nice and hefty, cool robot mode.)

6. Megatron (would have been higher save for the paint)

7. Vector Prime (Reminds me of Kup's character, the grizzled veteran. Nice size)

8. Scourge (Not bad for an animal based figure, which I usually dont dig. Very detailed.

9. Scattorshot (Simply awesome, lots of firepower, good looking bot mode)

10. Ransack (Nice articulation for a scout class figure! Nice Wreck Gar homage)

11. Overhaul (Solid, nothing spectacular. Funny homage to E-Irornhide)

12. Crumplezone (I dig the robot mode, kind of like some of the monsters in the Serious Sam games, but other than that........eh.)

12. Thundercracker (AWESOME alt mode, but I don't like the gun for an arm)

13. Dirt Boss (Nice robot mode, but I'm not digging the color scheme)

I think this could be the first line where I am a completist. Good start, HasTak.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got 'em all, as far as I know. Starscream was the last I needed.

What do you think of ol' Screamer? I think he is surprisingly detailed for such a huge figure, but it would be nice to see better hands on him. and while the flip out sword and cannon are nice, I would like to see one or the other be removeable for a hand carried weapon.

When does the Deluxe Starscream come out? Ive been diggin thru stock tryin to find him  :tfsad

Is there a different sized Cybertron Starscream coming out? I'm aware of only the Supreme class Unicron sized Starscream, which is out in abundance at least in the Denver, CO area.

I like Starscream so much I may get the GF smaller sized Starscream. :)

Ah thats not deluxe sized, he's a mega (or voyager sized). As for if he'll come out here, its up in the air. If I recall correctly there was some sort of mention of him in their listings but not 100% on that. Im just gonna import for now (even if itll only be 10 less than the Supreme one, he's wayyyy too big :redface )

Archived