Lazer Optimus

5_faced_evil

Damn the ones I have seen on the american Ebay go for around 20-30 bucks. Try BIGBADTOYSTORE.COM, they might be able to help you out. Or I know there is a site out there that specializes in finding loose parts for transformers. I might have it saved somewhere, I will post it if I find it.

In my country, the Philippines, its supposed to be easy to get toys since we're near China. The bad part is, toy distributors only bring in toys to the mainstream market when they're being showed on Cartoon Network. So all we get here are stuff like Beyblade, Crush Gear Turbo and other kiddie crap. When Armada bombed here because of the absence of the cartoon, TF fans in my country have no choice but to turn to specialty stores for their fix. Well, at least some of this shops have reasonable prices....

Archived