Sideswipes evil SISTER

plowking

This is my attempt at a Bad Girl. I always saw Sideswipes hood as a skirt, and with the trunk to chest mod, I saw those as, well, breasts (big ones) And Sideswipe always looked like he had on a big hat, so I took that off, narrowed her face a bit, painted her eyes and lips red, added a (mini) skirt in the front, painted her (Krylon) burgundy with chrome aluminum mist (for flake effect) gave her two Uzi's from my Xevoz kit. modified the doors a bit so they can fold closer to her back, and her engine is now a jetpack/backpack in bot mode. So far her name is Vixen (?) first up: bot mode (camera still sucks best pics I could get)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And now vehicle mode. The two Uzi's mount underneath at the back of the car (as seen in pic) Kinda like rocket boosters in vehicle mode for those insane speeds! Hope all enjoy!

Very Cool! Nice original details - we need to see more Fembots, A or D!

Thanks for Sharing!

Very good!

Thanks everyone. And I've included how I made the doors fold up tight against the body. First, I know these pics suck, but if you look at your own bot you'll see that the red part is molded to only rotate so far. BE CAREFUL when cutting you dont want to break this part. I just took my box cutter placed it between the red and the black piece and cut the "curve" out of the red piece to allow it to rotate freely front to back.

Second where the pencil is pointing to, (I know its hard to see) there is a "stop" that needs to be removed. If you look at your own bot you'll see it. There are actually two. Do Not cut the one that stops the door, cut the one below it that limits the movement ot the whole "rocker panel/door" assembly. Hope this helps all who are interested.

That looks great! I wish HasTak was this inventive some times.

Archived