Planet Keys?

Hunter Rose

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not too keen on the planet keys.  I also miss mini's even though I was worried it would be a type of Pokemon thing when Armada first started.

I agree with Sangron, no gimmick (R.i.D.-my fav line) or transformable gimmicks (minicons, head/breast/power masters from G1)

I'm honestly not to fond of them. I just think they are to easy to loose. Hell I'ev already lost a jungle planet key(overhual) somewhere in this mess of a room. (I gotta clean)  I just kinda wish they had made places to attach the keys when your not useing the gimmick. like on overhaul if his chip is inserted the missle fires, other wise it does nothing

It sounds like you're a dirty person! :tflaugh

Some of the key gimmicks work better than others - Hot Shot's is nice with the spoiler.  Crumplezone I left the key in the package, as well as prime.

I don't have any GF/Cybertron yet, but I already know I'd like em better if they had a peg or something to attach to the bot without having to be inserted.

Yeah i was really dissapointed with takara this time. They could have done better :( . Although i liked backpacks feature... thats it so far, other than that i will have to wait and see with the rest of the line.

My Vector Primes' wings feel like Fruit Rollups. 

Well i bought CrumpleZone - and from his color scheme and Alt mode make me think "Springer" and i his bot mode and descrip- make me think of "Ramjet"

My main thing with him is that i wish he were smaller, and NO-sound gimmicks.

But on topic - again his Speed planet key does nothing to enhance the figure.  His jets turn into missle launchers - which are kinda neat but again...the key gimmick is lost on me.

I am really trying to liek these things

and i do like the figures in and of themselves --

Hunter

I just got Cybertron Vector Prime, and the Force chip feature on this one is a waste of space corporate collaboration IMO. Before I piss all over this figure like various others I'll say this is a solid well articulated Transformer.Overall it looks decent in both modes and the minicon is a nice add on. Though the missing paint aps don't bother me too much I really don't like the chocolate milk approach Hasbro attempted and for the first time ever am seriously considering repainting it cept for the blue and the gold. The wings imo aren't nearly as bad as most have made them out to be. I think they look fine though the missing aps would've made a worlds difference. As far as flexibility and bends, one wing is perfect though the other needed some tweaking before it looked decent. The sword is fine as is is, and poses perfectly straight withot faltering. Overall I'm pretty happy with this fig.  :thumb

BTW, you people should also be sure to pick up Jetfire. It took three times but Has/Tak finally got him 100% right. Colours, and paint aps make Jetfire worth the $30 US worth it alone. :thumb

Well i bought CrumpleZone - and from his color scheme and Alt mode make me think "Springer" and i his bot mode and descrip- make me think of "Ramjet"

My main thing with him is that i wish he were smaller, and NO-sound gimmicks.

But on topic - again his Speed planet key does nothing to enhance the figure.  His jets turn into missle launchers - which are kinda neat but again...the key gimmick is lost on me.

I am really trying to liek these things

and i do like the figures in and of themselves --

Hunter

Sounds good. :thumb  Though I passed him up this last weekend he's easily next on my to buy list.

Archived