cyclonus teaser 7/25/05

MattimusPrime

just wanted to get some quick opinions about the head im using on the vette mold for my next repaint...it was a real challenge to get the head able to fit i now have a new respect for kitbashers seeing as this is the first actual work ive done other than straight reapints

cyclonuswip.jpg

cyclonus.jpg

Head looks fine on the body.  Can't really tell what character your going to make though.

The head looks pretty good. The major question is will it still transform with the new head, and who are you going to make it into?

the head doesnt interfere with transformation at all  and i havent really decided who im going to make it into  when i started i was leaning towards cyclonus but i was looking throught the mtmte guide book and noticed an uncanny resemblance to road handler

I like it, the head is very well porportioned to the body, and it looks good, too.  Once it is painted, that figure will look great. 

I'm Looking at your work here Matt, & seeing: SPRINGER - All the Way!

-Has the Weapons. 

-Has the Look and

-Springer has gotten NO LOVE from the Customizers So far

(That I know of...He COULD be hittin' the new 'A.R.C.'  :eek )

-From what I've seen, you HAVE the talent & Skills...(Hint-Hint!)

Just a suggestion....

I'm Looking at your work here Matt, & seeing: SPRINGER - All the Way!

-Has the Weapons. 

-Has the Look and

-Springer has gotten NO LOVE from the Customizers So far

(That I know of...He COULD be hittin' the new 'A.R.C.'  :eek )

-From what I've seen, you HAVE the talent & Skills...(Hint-Hint!)

Just a suggestion....

springer would be alright but there was already that really good springer bash from the mustang mold but i dont remember who did it....and ive never seen a green and yellow vette either got another suggestion? cause im really not feelin cyclonus out of this anymore i cant even find a purple paint other than grape metal flake

could aways find soem of that color changing paint that gose form like green to purple think you  can find it at an auto parts store  or u might find the paint you looking for there  or a paint store and model shops

Archived