Faction Leaders

Haggisjin

I'm trying to fill in some of the blank spots in my collection. So, the question is:

Who were all the faction leaders of Autobots, Decepticons, Maximals and Predacons?

Excluding one episode wannabes (starscream, terrorsaur, etc.), and going by the Cartoon coninuities, not comics. Ranging from G1 to present.

g1: Optimus and Megatron

2010/Headmaster: Rodimus Prime and Galvatron

Masterforce: MetalHawk->Ginrai and Overlord

Victory: Starsaber/Victory Saber and Dezarus

Beast Wars: Optimus Primal and Megatron

Beast Wars Second: Lio Convoy and Galvatron

Beast wars Neo: Big Convoy/ LioConvoy and Galvatron (same as above)

Beast Machines: Optimus Primal and Megatron

Car Robots/Rid: Fire Convoy and Gigatron

Micron Legend/Armada: Optimus and Megatron

Superlink/Energon: Optimus and Megtaron

Galaxy Force/Cybertron: Optimus and Megatron

Thanks for the list Ccgp. Just one question, what about Metroplex, Fortress Maximus, Mega Zarak and Black Zarak? Did they have any leader roles?

you forgot Head Masters autobots: Roddie then i think fortress (aka fort max) deceticons galvatron and scorpinok but scopry his own egenda and commanded the deceticon head masters

also from battle stars thiers Star Convoy

Oh i forgot Zone

Zone: Dai Atlas and ???

I saw Fort max and Scorponok as Commanders rather than leaders, but I guess one could count them.  Black Zarak and Grand Max weren't leaders.

Oh i forgot Zone

Zone: Dai Atlas and ???

I saw Fort max and Scorponok as Commanders rather than leaders, but I guess one could count them.  Black Zarak and Grand Max weren't leaders.

zone had they weird head thing (forgot his name) and then thier were his destron generials G1 devy, abominus, predaking, menasor, black zarak, overlord and king prizen(sp)

in headmaster roddie, blurr and kup go away right after cybertron blows up leaveing fortess as commander

G1: Convoy and Megatron

2010: Rodimus Convoy->Convoy and Galvatron

Headmasters: Convoy-> Rodimus Convoy-> Fortress and Galvatron->Lord Zarak

Masterforce: Metalhawk->Ginrai and Devil Z

Victory: Starsaber and Dezarus

Zone: Dia Atlas and Violinjiger

Battlestars: Star Convoy and Dark Nova

Operation Combination: Gard City and Battle Gaia->Skrash

G2: Hero Convoy->Battle Convoy and Hero Megatron

During the Beast Era ther Convoy Concel, and Tyripticon Concel were the True leaders, until both were killed by Unicron in BWNeo

BW: Convoy and Megatron

BWII: Lio Convoy and Galvatron

BWNeo: Big Convoy/ and Magmatron

BWMetals: Metals Lord Convoy->Powered Convoy and Metals Lord Megatron->Dragon megatron

Car Robots:Fire Convoy and Gigatron->Devil Gigatron

Micron Legend: Convoy->Super Convoy and Megatron->Super Megatron

Superlink: Grand Convoy/Rodimus Convoy and Megazarak->Galvatron->Galvatron G

Galaxy Force: Galaxy Convoy and Master Megatron

^well cant argue with that list

maybe add star scream to the galaxy force list since hes traped megs and is in command of the earth destrons. yeah i know megs gets out but screamer is still in command of the earth destrons and it seems cromia and noise maze as well

Metal Hawk, God Ginrai, and Grand Maximus all have a rank of ten.

Bu there functions differ Hawk is listed as "Space Commander", Grand is "Solor System Commander" and Ginrai is "Supream Comander"

Archived