tech spec

beamer

than this. *laugh*

i've seen a lot of this type of thing on deviant art...and wanted one for myself...

this is about the only color work/photoshop stuff i do outside of cropping and resizing my own pics. lol.

willtech.gif

:tflaugh1 :tflaugh1 :tflaugh :tflaugh :rofl :rofl :rofl :bounce :bounce :tard :yay

Nice art of yourself. Hell, thanks too that bio you sound like you're the alter ego of Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Hey, freak of nature, bad humor, constant grin...Only thing missing is the pony tail. :tflaugh1 :tflaugh1 :tflaugh1 :tflaugh :tflaugh :tflaugh

The second one's good, but it doesn't have the same "charm" as the first one (Remember, the pose is EVERYTHING).

why do i feel like i'm in art class with you? lol.

pose also reflects personality... so do angles...but not all the time.

the perspective may not be fancy, but the personality is there in body language and facial expression. ;)

Hey, you beat me to it with that comment! :tflaugh

Yeah, you're right in that...And from what I've heard about your fiancé, this worked out pretty good. :thumb

Hey, relax. When I wasn't a member of TFW2005 I always looked through the fanart section, and SOMETIMES heard you mention her. So you can't say I know all about her.

Archived