The best VS. Poll ever!!!!

How do you feel about all these VS. polls lately?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about all these VS. polls lately?

• VS. polls rock! I NEED to know if G1 Rumble could beat Mr. T!
    • VS. polls are pointless. Especially involving Godzilla.
    • I wouldn't mind, if they made any sense. But these are lame.
    • They suck, but they beat bitching about the Cybertron dub...
    • The next one should be Pancakes VS. Waffles.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Argh, Megas, grow up already -__- I told you once... And should you even be posting to New Grounds? (something tells me that forum is less than desirable to post to... )

I vote Waffles and pancakes because both are good :D

Sorry Megas, and I really don't want to seem like I'm picking on you in particular, but really... is there really much of a point to these endless VS. polls?  I mean sure, it would be neat to know if people think G1 Devastator would win over Lion Voltron or not, but really, what F'ing difference does it make either way?  I mean, after a while, no matter who is on either side of the vote, these things end up sounding like another Kirk vs. Picard debate.  Why not try to start an INTERESTING discussion about TF's, and not just about wether or not one would kick another's (or Godzilla's... :roll ) ass?

Actually, I just had a good idea...  I'm gonna put a whole section on my board dedicated to ONLY vs. polls.  You're welcome to join and contribute there, if you'd like.  I honestly don't mind the silly debate aspect of the vs. polls, it's just that I (and many others, I'm sure) come to TFGD looking for interesting news and or discussions about the Transformers lines, mythology, and history, not just debates which one is stronger, or hypothetical battles that would never happen in any show or comic.

But that's just me...

*edit* - added the Vs. forum to my board... come on over, join, and post!  :thumb

http://s10.a.com/The_Bandwagon/...hp?showforum=23

G1 Devastator would win over Lion Voltron

Dude, Lion voltron would Pwn almost any G1 gestalt. :redface

Hunk - "How are we gonna beat this guy?  We've tried everything..."

Lance - "I don't know... we may be doomed."

Pidge - "No!!! I'm too young to die!"

Keith - "Hey, I know!  Let's form the Blazing Sword, and cut him in half!  It worked the last 278 times!"

Princess Allura - "Why didn't we just do that 20 minutes ago?"

Keith - "Because then this whole episode would have just shown your stupid mice playing Voltron inside the walls of the castle, and that's lame.  We had to kill time pretending to get our asses handed to us, so the show didn't totally suck.."

Princess Allura - "Oh yeah, good point."

Keith - "Pwn3d."

:tflaugh

G1 Devastator would win over Lion Voltron

Dude, Lion voltron would Pwn almost any G1 gestalt. :redface

Hunk - "How are we gonna beat this guy?  We've tried everything..."

Lance - "I don't know... we may be doomed."

Pidge - "No!!! I'm too young to die!"

Keith - "Hey, I know!  Let's form the Blazing Sword, and cut him in half!  It worked the last 278 times!"

Princess Allura - "Why didn't we just do that 20 minutes ago?"

Keith - "Because then this whole episode would have just shown your stupid mice playing Voltron inside the walls of the castle, and that's lame.  We had to kill time pretending to get our asses handed to us, so the show didn't totally suck.."

Princess Allura - "Oh yeah, good point."

Keith - "Pwn3d."

:tflaugh

True his pilots sucked(Well, except for the guy that was the original pilot for the Blue Lion. he kicked ass, IIRC.), but Voltron himself was badass. :D

Archived