G1 Reissues

Alpha_Trion

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing I can think of since I don't have any of the reissues is better paint apps.  More accurate to how it's supposed to be instead of cheaping us out and jilting fans.

Takara's New Year Convoy comes wityh Blue Eyes, Tinted Blue Windows, AND the Matrix(along qwith a chain for Galvatron).

Takara's Starscream has show acurate Colours, Remolded Hands so they can use the Megatron Gun that comes with him, He also has a Convoy hand that can hold the Megatron Gun

Takara's Colection Convoy comes with an Energon Axe and a slver Roller.

all takara Reissiue Missles are G1 sized, not Childproof size.

• 9 months later...

I picked up an almost mint condition loose Japanese G1 convoy in Japan.  But I'm curious about what differences there are between the Japanese and US releas of the original convoy/Optimus Prime.  I expect some stickers to be different but I was hoping someone here could point me in the right direction to find a comparison website.

Thanks!

edit:

The trailer says Hasbro/ Takara 1980 1982 Japan.

no difference. If you want a different prime, get Goodbye Convoy. Same toy, blue windows.

Although this toy was reissued as New Year Special Convoy, but the reissue has blue eyes whereas original Goodbye Convoy has yellow eyes.

Archived