Have Some Cake

MattimusPrime

No that's cute.

I myself am turning 20 on the 26th.  I may ask my brother to do something like that.  He did do it with Disney Princesses for my little sister's 11th bday last summer, so he might do this for me.

I remember my third bday, my mom made this awsome cake with small Sesame Street figurines on it in a treehouse/playhouse.  And it said Happy Birthday Noah.

That's cool, but you're lucky Skybite is not on that cake.

My mom always those the same thing each year, she either puts an autobot symbol as frosting or she puts some bots on top of the cake.

You have a cool family. My family outright refuses to buy me anything Transformers related because I'm "too old" for that kind of thing. They won't buy me beer either so I must not be old enough for that either.  :wtf

You have a cool family. My family outright refuses to buy me anything Transformers related because I'm "too old" for that kind of thing. They won't buy me beer either so I must not be old enough for that either.  :wtf

same here.

But I dont' get a birthday cake either, so maybe I'm too old for that too.

Well, i dont get B-day cake but I get to choose any Tf I want as  a gift from wifey..

besides last time i got cake she dropped it in fron of all our friends and family. 

Archived