Alt Prowl in box

MasterOfPuppets

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
from what ive seem of BT prowl hes not got the bot symble on the hood so thats hasbros doing

Yeah, but he's also got kanji, which is kind of scaring me away....

it's a Japanese police deco on a Japanese cop car (they don't use imports for cop cars in the USA or in just about any country that has its own domestic auto manufacturer) -- it makes more sense than having English written on him.

Not bad.f he does surface here I'll be sure to pick him up though I highly doubt it at this point.

The Hasbro decals don't look horrible but personally if I had the money I'd import the Takara version. Looks better altogether. :thumb

At least he looks painted. The box art make him look better. It says laser Pistol and Hand weapon what's up with that? Honda? How long are we gonna have to wait I wonder.

For those of you who don't like the Autobot symbol:  a Q-tip, 90% rubbing alcohol and about two minutes of elbow grease is all it will take to remove it.

the hood is painted on the Alt verion (at least my version) wouldnt that strip the paint too?

For those of you who don't like the Autobot symbol:  a Q-tip, 90% rubbing alcohol and about two minutes of elbow grease is all it will take to remove it.

the hood is painted on the Alt verion (at least my version) wouldnt that strip the paint too?

not necessarily, though it might. it's a tricky balancing act. Rubbing alcohol works great on heat transfers but not so much on paint...

Although even if you do get that off, there's still the very very English "POLICE HIGHWAY bla bla" stuff on the doors.

Archived