Ancient Battle

Chapter 28:

It's has been ten weeks since the first of many battles between the Cybertronians forces and the Vehicons. On Cybertron Both the Jet drones and tank drones are gone. Megatron himself has disapeared.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grimlock ask "Soundwave, is there any images from Lazerbeak Jr?" Soundwave replied "Just a few. Here's one of this tank drone holding a key. The next one shows an explosisn happening. Then it goes dead." Grimlock replied "Maybe Megatron is gone for good." Soundwave replied "Knowing Megatron, he's still around some where." Grimlock went to his command center and had a talk with Prime. "Any word from Starscream and the other Seekers?" Prime replied "Yes, Starscream gave an update about the mission not to long ago. He said that every Vehicons but one was off line. Also Primal is gone." Grimlock replied "How did it happen?" Prime replied "They are not to sure, but the way Starscream described Primal, he's flat." Grimlock replied "Lazerbeak Jr sent us some images before we lost the feedback. One of them showed an explosin at Megatron's HQ." Prime replied "I hope he is gone then.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Cybertron, as Starscream and Skywarp were looking at the piles of transformers, Skywarp began running to one. Starscream ask "What do you see?" Skywarp shouted "I see Thundercracker!" Starscream began to ran next to Skywarp. As the two look for a sign of hope that Thundercracker might still have his spark, Starscream said "His spark is gone." Skywarp began to punch an near by wreck jet drone. He then siad "Why did I get Teltran 1 to repair the orignal Megatron. All this could of been stop." Starscream replied "It's not your fought, all those attemps I made to kill him was from the reason that I discover his plans long before we crash on to Earth. If anybody would have to be blame for this, that person would be me." Skywarp replied "You changed alot since I saw you last." Starscream replied "You would change to if you found your wife and son's spark stolen." Swoop shouted "Guys we've found something!" Starscream and Skywarp ran over to Swoop and the others as they pointed to a tunnel. Starscream ask "What is it?" Swoop replied "We've found fossils down there. Also what looks like a tree with some strange fruit." Starscream replied "You all must of found the Maximal base. Anything else you found down there?" Swoop replied "Yes, this scanner that looks like it has two beast modes put together and this hologroam showing a Maximal and a tank drone." Starscream replied "I've seen this Maximal before, when my spark took over Waspinator back on prehistoric Earth. I think his name is Rhinox and that tank drone is the commander Tankorr. I wounder if Megatron reprogram his spark. Swoop what beast modes are shown on the scanner?" Swoop replied "An wolf and a eagle. Also there's a program written by a Maximal." Swoop begans to play program. A voice comes on and introduce himself as Silverbolt. The voice says "I'm no longer Megatron's puppet, but as much as I fover greatful to Blackarachnia, I want to be a fuzor again. I've found my old body, but Primal change and so has the others. As much as Rattrap and Dinobot were friends, I'm the only one who remembers him. When this war is over I dont care what Primal says, the bird dog will rise once again." Starscream replies "I think you found his dirary, I'll tell Prime and Grimlock about this, but put the stuff where you found it and let's head back to Moon base 3."

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 29:

As the Seekers blasted off for Moon base 3, in Megatron's HQ an creature was moving around, the creature said "My body what happen to it I'm organic! Maybe I can use this set back as an oppunity to surprise the Maximals, yess. Now I wish I never reprogram Rhionx's spark, I should of remember how he acted as a Predacon. Oh well, one less Maximal to deal with."

On Moon base 3, Slag ran to Grimlock and Prime and said "The Seekers are coming." Grimlock replied "Good, awake Soundwave, he wanted to talk with Skywarp." Slag replied "Can do." Prime was looking at Cybertron and said "Somewhere on our home, the sparks of countless transformer lies. Slaggen Hot Rod." Grimlock replied "Man and I thought you had issues with Wheelie." Prime replied "I do, it's just at sometimes I think Hot Rod was working for Megatron. I had Megatron begging for mercy and he had to show up, then the next thing I knew I had a big gun shoot hole near my spark. As for Wheelie, If I wasnt an Autobot he would of been choke, many times over." Grimlock replied "Yeah, the first time I meet him I wish I just stepped on him." Prime replied "Couldnt blame you there, now let's go and meet Starscream." The two began to walk over to the landing pads. A few moments later Starscream and the others transform and landed. Grimlock ask "What did you see?" Starscream replied "We discoverd that Cybertron had an organic past and we found out that the tank drone commander Tankorr, was once the Maximal Rhinox. We also found Silverbolt's dirary." Prime replied "So your saying Megatron reprogram his spark, that could mean the other three could be some lost friends. Sludge, come over here for a second." Sludge came over and ask "What do you need, Prime?" Prime replied "I want you to ran some scans on our guest." Sludge then went back to his lab and grab his gear and headed for there crash shuttle's brig. Grimlock ask "If Tankorr was Rhinox and with Silverbolt back and Jetstorm gone, who's Thrust?" Starscream replied "Wheelie's grandson, Waspinator." Grimlock replied "Are you sure?" Starscream replied "I'm sure back in the war, you and the other Dinobots discoverd that my spark went back in time after Unicron destroy my old body. Anyway my spark took over his body, when I'm far away I cant feel him, but when I'm closer, I can feel a link." Grimlock replied "Interesting."

Chapter 30:

After a weeks of testing on the Vehicon commanders, Sludge told Grimlock and Prime about his findings. He said "I have discover that Trackside is really Blurr. Battletrap is just himself and Solorstrike is Thundercracker." Grimlock replied "Is there any way to free there sparks?" Slusge replied "Only if we can get an spark extractor." Prime replied "Find one, we've already found Blurr and Battletrap's bodies. Starscream got Thundercracker's body." Sludge replied "I'll try and find one." Grimlock went to Starscream and told him the news. Starscream then went to get Skywarp. The three of them arrived to see Sludge bringing back an spark extractor. Primre said "I hope this works." Sludge put the spark extractor near the spark of Solarstrike and his spark began to rise and was capture. Sludge went over to Thundercracher's body and place the spark in it. Sludge repeat the process with the other two. About 10 minutes later, Starscream notice movement coming from Thundercracker. He said "Thundercracker can you hear me?" Thundercracker got up and replied "Starscream is that you?" Starscream replied "Yes it's me, Skywarp is outside." Thundercracker replied "I want to see him, where's Megatron?" Starscream replied "Skywarp come in here. Megatron's body was destroy but Swoop and I have notice an large head on the planet, it might be Megatron." Skywarp came in and the three Seekers began to talk.

Outside of Sludge's lab, Sledge and Hound were looking at an object moving in the sky. Hound said "It's a ship, a Maximal ship!" As the two look on they saw Cybertron's defense systems shoot down the ship. Sledge and Hound began to ran to the nearest leader. Sledge bump into Prime and said "Hound and I saw a Maximal ship being shot down to Cybertron." Prime replied "A Maximal ship, interesting but why would the crew return to Cybertron?"

Chapter 31:

After Prime and Grimlock had a meeting, Grimlock went to Starscream. He said "Starscream gather the Seekers, your mission is to destroy the Cybertron defense systems. Prime thinks Megatron might be trying to send a distrace signal to all Cybertronian ships." Starscream replied "I'll get the Seekers." Starscream went off and gather the Seekers. After thrity minutes all the Seekers were ready for take off. Starscream ask "Thundercracker, have you recover enough to do this mission?" Thundercrack replied "You bet I am." All the Seekers blasted off for the defense systems.

Prime ask "Snarl, have you found out where that Maximal ship came from?" Snarl replied "Looks like it came from the Delta System." Prime replied "If our plans work out, no other ship will fall for this trap."

As the Seekers got closer to the defense system, the systems was firing at them. Starscream shouted "Skywarp, beta 1 now! Deta 3 for my squad!? Skywarp and his squard all went left and started blasting away at the defense systems. Starscream and his squad went right and blasted away, the two squads met up at the center. Five probes were left as Starscream, Skywarp, and Thundercracker all took a nose dive and fired there missles. The three Seekers went past the probes just as the missles hit. With a burst of light the three Seekers came around as the others joined them.

On Cybertron, Megatron was watching a battle taking place between his two new commanders and the Maximal forces as a power surge came across his fortress. Megatron said "What, my defense system destroy, Starscream!"

Chapter 32:

It's been two weeks since the defense systems were destroy and both the Maximals and Cybertronian forces were advaning to a final battle for the freedom of Cybertron.

On Moom base 3, Snarl and Soundwave are getting reports in about an showdown bettween the Maximals and Megatron. Prime ask "Anything new?" Soundwave replied "So far it looks like the Maximals are getting slag by Megatron. Our scanners are picking up only one Maximal spark and two Predacons." Prime replied "Must be Megatron, Thrust, and Primal. Come on Primal, light our darkest hour, live up to your name." Snarl replied "What did you say?"Prime replied " Just a prayer." Soundwave and Snarl both got up and said together "By Primus the planet, it's changing!" Prime look down to the computer and said "There over one million sparks now." Grimlock shouted "Guys come out look!" The three Cybertronians came out and witness hundreds of sparks returning to there bodies. Starscream was walking and heard a soft voise say "Dada." Starscream turn around and saw his son and wife back online. He began to run and grab his son and then went to his wife and hug and kissed the two of them. He said "Your safe now, Megatron is gone." Else where on the moon Prime and Grimlock lefted Wheelie and took him to a shuttle. As the shuttle blasted off Prime and Grimlock said out loud "Finally, he's gone!" Prime also said "Man I feel sorry for the planet Wheelie is going to crash on." Grimlock replied "Be kinda fun if he crashed onto an desert planet." Prime replied "Yeah it would, now lets go home." Prime and Grimlock gather all the Cybertronians and all the Moon base 3 civilans went to rebuild there lives.

Prime and Grimlock piolted an shuttle and the Cybertronian civilans were heading home. After thrity minutes the shuttle landed and the Cybertronians step out to a new Cybertron. Prime ask "What the scrap happen to my home?" A group of Maximals came to meet them and one of them replied "My name is Cheetor and to answer your question, Cybertron has become technoorganic." Prime replied "How did this happen?" Cheetor replied "The Orcale did this." Prime replied "I'm sorry but the Oracle was under repairs because it was giving out false information." Cheetor replied "Our you sure about this?" Prime replied "I should know, I'm apart of the Cybertronian council." Another Maximal said "The names Rattrap, so um if the Orcale was screw up. Can I please get my legs back!" Cheetor replied "No you cant, Primal wouldnt want it." Rattrap replied "Er spots, boss monkey isnt here, oh yeah I miss my gun!" Another Maximal replied "My name is Silverbolt, please get my spark out of here. I want to be a fuzor again. Cheetor replied "Sorry cant let that happen." Rattrap and Silverbolt look at each other and then brought down Cheetor. Prime and Grimelock broke the fight up. Grimlock said "Were all Cybertronians, Rattrap and Silverbolt and any other Maximal that want there old bodies back will get them back." Prime look at a holoboard and said "Looks like the other Cybertronians want the planet return to it's old state." Cheetor replied "I can not allow that to happen" as he grab his tail whip. Prime replied as he grab his gun "It will happen, I'll slaggen see it happens." Cheetor began to make a move at Prime and Grimlock throws Cheetor to the ground. Prime said "Under Cybertronian law, I put you under arrest for attemping to attack an councill member." A few hours later, Cybertron was back to it's old state. Rattrap and Sliverbolt awaken after Sludge repair there bodies. Rattrap said "Thank Primus, I got legs, I got a gun, I'm a transmetal!" Silverbolt replied "I'm a brid dog again!" When Rattrap an Silverbolt came out of the hosipital, some old friends were waiting for them. One of them said "Vermin" Rattrap replied "Chopperface! Dinobot your alive" Dinobot replied "Yes roadent and so our Tigatron, Ariazor, Terrorsaur, and Rhinox." Terrorsaur said "Where's my cousin Starscream?" Sludge came out of the hospital and replied "He's at Moon base 3." Terrorsaur transform into a Cybertronian Seeker jet and headed for Moon base 3.

At the ruins of the Cybertronian council building Prime and the returning council members all agrre on droping all the Great War charges and Made Starscream govenor of Moon base 3. Grimlock became mayor of Cybertroplis and the council put into action new statues of all the heros that brought down Megatron's terror. Outside the building Sludge repaired Waspinator's new body. He said "There ya go, it's way better then what you have now." Waspinator replied "Thank you, Dr. Dinobot. Now Waspinator can see counsin." Sludge replied "Your welcome and the name is Sludge." Waspinator flew off.

In deep space, Wheelie's shuttle blasted it ways threw a worm hole, to an unknown time and place.

Archived