Slamdance

Hearse

heres another tuffy:the autobot and decep clones, same or diff. personalities? i.e fastlane +cloudraker

pounce+ wingspan

I think they have seperate personalites but just have the same voice.

I'd take the TF clones like you would biological ones--

They'd have the same memories, experiences, etc. up until the point of cloning, after which they become their own entities...each one building its own life...

Example...if you had cloned children, one grew up in Georgia, one grew up in New York, they'd be wildly different people because of different environments 'n' stuff...

Sky Lynk, however, IS, technically, a Duobot/con!

I dunno. They still have their individual modes. Duocons could only had one mode without combining. Skylinx' individual parts can turn into a shuttle/bird and a lion/crate. Once again, I'd consider them to be combiners.

But Sky Lynx only has one personality. Though each half (lynk/dinobird) can function independantly, it is still Sky Lynx's charming personality that shines through. According to the motif of the Duo, it is two seperate parts that combine into a complete unit and host one personality for the various seperate parts.

Sky Lynk, however, IS, technically, a Duobot/con!

I dunno. They still have their individual modes. Duocons could only had one mode without combining. Skylinx' individual parts can turn into a shuttle/bird and a lion/crate. Once again, I'd consider them to be combiners.

But Sky Lynx only has one personality. Though each half (lynk/dinobird) can function independantly, it is still Sky Lynx's charming personality that shines through. According to the motif of the Duo, it is two seperate parts that combine into a complete unit and host one personality for the various seperate parts.

Eh, could be I guess. I figured it was because it took two separate vehicles to form one robot.

Archived