Alt Swindle as should have been

MattimusPrime

well i got it done i decided to use a diiferent gun for his arm cannon. this one is about the right size by g1 standards... i went with magnetics strips so it could be used in both modes and the strips do not interfere with transformationa at all

now i just need that repro gun from KCC and give him his g2 paint scheme

swindle-3.jpg

swindle-2.jpg

swindle-1.jpg

swindle-alt1.jpg

swindle-alt2.jpg

With a cannon that big he almost looks Megatron-esque.

Have you found a way to set the cannon up in alt mode? Or is it a 'bot mode only' weapon?

I agree with Guld that this has a Megatron vibe to him.  You should be able to use the the cannon in alt if you wanted to. As far as attaching the cannon, here is an idea. If you attach a thin piece of metal to arm, you can put a magnet on the cannon.

Here is another idea for how you could attatch it. If you drill a hole in the cannon and go down to your local hobby shop and get a piece of round styrene rod you could use that as a connector for the cannon.

Here is another idea for how you could attatch it. If you drill a hole in the cannon and go down to your local hobby shop and get a piece of round styrene rod you could use that as a connector for the cannon.

If he does it that way, he may have to do it the opposite way. Put a rod on cannon and drill hole in arm. If he puts a rod on arm it may interfere with his transformation in vehicle mode.

If he does it that way, he may have to do it the opposite way. Put a rod on cannon and drill hole in arm. If he puts a rod on arm it may interfere with his transformation in vehicle mode.

yea great idea would love to try that except i cant get styrene or anything similar to it no hobby store near here and i know it looks a little to big for him it is a lil to megszy but i could stand for him to just have that lil pea-shooter now all he need is that reproed gun from kcc....ill probally just construct a small square piece from some plastic donated from something around the house to make aiece to hold it on the arm better and to hold it on in alt mode

Archived