TF art Q & A

Blitz

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... what version? if its CS(2) its in the same bar as the brush options like size etc for the older ones i think you have to hold down the brush option to see the other types of brush

• 2 weeks later...

hmmmm... i think... you might be able to get away with just using the normal brush with the right brush type selected but im sure thiers a proper airbrush tool in the early editions sorry i could not help more but its been like a year since ive used anything older the CS

• 4 weeks later...

Alright, so I think I'm finally getting the hang of coloring and basic shading, but one thing that still eludes me is lighting. (Mostly for Blitz and his brilliant control of light) What tools (in Photoshop etc.) would you use to create that bright lighting effect, and where would they be (under what menus and such). I've got a feeling that it probably has something to do with layer settings, but I thought I'd ask a pro. :tftongue

well i just do a similar thing i do with shadows only with white and then change that layers settings to overlay (i find red and such come out better with overlay other wise red will turn pink)

also i find that putting the flats layer a few shades darker then what you want the end result to be helps alot

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived