Bots for sale and trade

Hey I've got a few transformers I'm trying to trade or sell, some of the ones of note are:

G1 Omega Supreme, comes with two tanks, one works, one doesnt, complete with all accessories minus instructions and stat card

G1 Sixshot, good condition, no weapons

G1 Kup, no weapons, good condition though

G1 Bruticus, comes with most weapons and all combiner parts, missing blast off's fin and the small fold back part of onslaught's leg was reglued but hardly noticeable.

MISB Alternators Wheeljack

G1 Bugly pretender, no accessories, has inner robot, some slight paint wear

G1 Cosmos, powerglide, warpath

G1 Red alert, has rocket launcher, some yellowing, good condition though

G1 Soundwave, suffers from loose joint syndrome and some wear but still works, C8

G1 Skywarp, not the reissue, just the basic body, doesnt come with the wings or any accessories but in great condition C9

G1 Headmaster Hardhead, comes with gun and head, has some wear, C8

Ultra Magnus, the original, I couldnt find the magnus head but he comes with all other ,accessories except for the optimus prime fists, hes about C8, cab has some yellowing and chrome wear.

G1 Scorponok, body only, in good condition, C9

I have a few more but those are probably the bigger ones  Email me if any of you guys want pics.  I'm also trying to buy or acquire a few transformers or be willing to trade, some of the ones I'm interested in are:

Overlord-Complete, good condition

G1 Black Zarak headmaster-all accessories, box too preferably

G1 headmaster weirdwolf-all accessories

20th Anniversary Masterpiece Convoy 01(japan version) MISB

g1 Cyclonus targetmaster or reg version

G1 Aerialbots/superion with all of superion accessories

Ehobby Astrotrain

So if anyone wants to trade or buy the ones I'm wanting to sell or has some of the ones I want let me know and we'll try and work something out.

Archived