20th Anniversary Pepsi Optimus Prime

superquad

Hey guys!  I just finished my custom trailer for 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime.  I always thought that the Pepsi promotion was neat for the G1 Prime, so I thought I would do something similar for the 20th Prime.  I wanted it to have G1 roots (the idea and some of the design), but as with the BT/Alternators line, I wanted an updated feel to it too.  Also, I added a gun storage underneath the trailer so Prime can haul his rifle in vehicle mode.  I found a Kenworth truck at TRU and I feel it works with Prime very well so I used that and then made the labels for the sides and the back in addition to the rifle storage.  The trailer doesn't transform, but that's fine with me, especially since the geewun "accurate" trailer doesn't either.  Mine cost me $15 and I got another truck as well.  You can view my project here: Pepsi Optimus Prime

More photos to come soon!  Let me know what you think!  Enjoy!

Nice one!  A Kenworth Trailer you say? Hmmm.

I like it :thumb

Better in size and price. Can you give a little more details about it (company, model and  such) and can you get another one? I'd even get some of your decals. A trade maybe? Drop me an email.

Archived