Godzilla VS Fortress Maximus

Raider Magnus

I like this better than ROSEDOGGYDOG version.

You suck ROSEDOGGYDOG!!!

Yeah I'm sure you do, considering it took me 15 min on my lunch break to make that, from internet pics.

So calm down princess. Godzilla sucks and King Kong whipped Godzillas ass ! :mwahaha  :mwahaha  :mwahaha

you've never seen the Japanese version, lol. It was a tie with both seen swiming away in the end. The one you've seen was changed so it did not make the american audiance upset. It's be like japan beat the US and they did not want to send that message. Hell, Godzilla '54 was chopped up so bad when it came stateside it was horrible :( Ramond Burr was put in over all the japanese scenes and ruind the movie...grrr. Funny part was his name in the american version though: Steeve Martin.

and man, Megas, for reals.....you need to let this topic die, what did you expect?! This is a TRANSFORMERS forum. Godzilla rocks in my world and yes, i did think godzilla would win, but man, 1K+ feet of robo madness would be a bit overkill. So i am forced to rethink my sizes (i doubted all that was fort max)...godzilla wouldn't touch this fight with a billion foot pole. So...please...do the honorable thing, like all the kaiju fans would, and accept defeat....please, if not for me, for Gojira!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I said I like this one.

I was going to change my vote later on.

And don't ever call me princess again. Your avatar sucks. :finger

And I know when godzilla is beat at some times.

It's Devastator Jr. As a knockoff, it's the best I've ever seen. Good detail and surprisingly solid plastics. When I get some reprolabels (in the mail now, I'm told) I'll re-sticker the fake Decept symbols.

?!

info, please!

The Jrs. - like the WST figs- are closer to size appropriate next to Fort Max. They are still too big (Devastator is only 65 or 70 feet tall, tops, and would therefore not make it past Fort Max's Ankle) but they are the closest thing we have.

The Full sized Devastator figure is about 30% taller than the Jr. I used and would therefore be even more off-scale too big.

As for Red's question regarding the other Jrs, just search eBay under TF's for Jr.

The stickers I referred to, like all of the best sticker stuff, can be found at www.reprolabels.com.

Good idea.

WE should have Chaoscat and Raider Magnus do godzilla vs serpentera and Fortress maximus vs Serpentera.

Wow, wow, wow! :eek  :eek  Fortress Maximus can kneel forward on his waist? That's something new for me. By the way, I find Devastator surprisingly at good scale for the WST (in bot scale and even in vehicule scale, considering that construction vehicule are bigger).

Yup I noticed this as well and I keep them together (WST and my G1 devastator).  They are almost perfect for each other although startscream is still too small, but that has nothing to do with the constructicons.  Heavy equipment ranges in size so much that there is some that dwarf normal cars and trucks and some that are just bigger, so either the originals or the knock-offs go well with the WST. 

MEH IDEA STOLEN!!!

I MUST FIGHT BACK!!!

After eating this twinkie of course! :thumb

*eats twinkie*

Great job RM, very funny. :thumb

Oh, I didn't know I was swiping a photo idea of yours. I just remember the argument from some time back and figured, what the heck.

One of these days soon I'm gonna do Bumblebee VS Scorponok, my largest Decept.

Soory before in my vs I offend anyone.

Sorry about before ROSEDOGGYDOG

we should have Chaoscat and Raider Magnus do godzilla vs serpentera and Fortress maximus vs Serpentera.