Godzilla VS Fortress Maximus

Raider Magnus

GUIGUI- yeah, Fort Max isn't just a brick, he has some articulation. Oh and that's Devastator Jr. that I just got to go with the WST guys. Individually, the vehicular forms fit in mostly OK with them, but as bots they are a bit over-large. But I got them mostly for Devastator- which ends up looking like he did in the TV show and Comics after they merge and grow a bit.

Hi Red!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good use of the wsts! n i see u made use of a devastator ko! godzilla.pwn3d

It's Devastator Jr. As a knockoff, it's the best I've ever seen. Good detail and surprisingly solid plastics. When I get some reprolabels (in the mail now, I'm told) I'll re-sticker the fake Decept symbols. Cosidering how good this one was, I'll be getting a Jr. of the Bruticus, Superion and Defensor that are all available.

I've got paintshop pro 7 or 8 or some such, but frankly I never use the bugger and wouldn't know how to make those captions and such with it, presuming that's possible to begin with.

But c'mon! It's supposed to be cheesey!

I like this better than ROSEDOGGYDOG version.

You suck ROSEDOGGYDOG!!!

Yeah I'm sure you do, considering it took me 15 min on my lunch break to make that, from internet pics.

So calm down princess. Godzilla sucks and King Kong whipped Godzillas ass ! :mwahaha  :mwahaha  :mwahaha