#05 Wheeljack

superquad

Awesome job, man!

Well, I have had some requests over at TFW2005.com to make a set.  The only downside is that I will probably have to take away some of the sponsors.  This is because of there being so many different companies represented and I don't want to tap dance on copyright infringement.  I am probably going to come up with a condensed version of the set to offer those interested.  As far as pricing, I basically just want to have my resources reimbursed and a little for my time (this project took so long to generate believe it or not).  Feel free to comment here in this thread about this or PM me about the labels themselves!  Thanks guys for all of the positive feedback on my work!  I really appreciate it!

Well, you could repro them and send out label sets after getting the means to print them on clear sheets and cut them well... and possibly have to remove a few sponsors.

...Or you could just let people download your jpeg or whatever type of images they are and not have to get new printer stuff and not have to remove sponsors because you aren't making money off of it.

...Or you could sell or trade the set with all the sponsors and hope nobody gives a crap =P

I'd love to have a set for the WJ I'm hopefully buying off of Sureshot if it's still available. I have the means to print and cut them myself if you're willing to give them up or trade for the images or whatever. PM me if you wanna discuss.

Archived