Alternators Red Alert

Dark_Lord_Prime

Wow...without the visor it really does look like Red alert!

I personally love the Alt Sideswipe mold...and thought it would make the better Red alert head...but I guess I got served!

Awesome.  I can't wait to start my Mustang kitbash!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^Agree.

You should digipaint the head red to see if it'll look better :)

That might be overkill, considering most of his "core" -- chest, hips and knees -- is red.

I had actually considered using the 'toon color for his head at one point, though.

Ditto on that, which was why I suggested photoshopping instead......just to see how it looks :D

Bot Mode looks great, DLP!  The head really does resemble Red Altert. :thumb

One small thing, only a suggestion, would be to modify the doors so they hang down the side similar to TFMaster's Alt Megatron.  I think it would set him apart from the other Mustangs and give him even more of a G1 look.  And if I remember right, it only involved rounding out a square peg.

Nice work. I would have never thought of red alert as a mustang but you really made it look awesome. I like the head without the visor but that's my opinion. Oh yeah and I like the head black.

Great repaint DLP. :thumb

I had never thought of making Red alert out of the Mustang mold (was actually thinking of Meister, myself), but it works great.

I especially like how you made some changes to the look of Red alert. Instead of simply copying his G1 look, you've altered it to fit a more realistic look. This also makes him look more interesting in both robot & altmode, IMO. Nevertheless, despite these changes, he's still instantly recognizable as Red alert. Great job.

Great work. I dont feel like reading every post but want to know if you going to paint the head red?

Archived