Omnicon Perceptor

Rodimus13 Studios

Recently, I was looking at the pics of Signal Flair and I thogh 'hm.... he looks a little like g1 perceptor' .

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, or has acted on it, but here's my take on the idea.

Please let me know what you think. Constructive Criticisim will be appreciated.

PS. Check out the spiffy new logo I made for myself! Who ever makes those icons does an amazing job. I modified the Energon Rodimus one a bit to match G1 Rodimus.

post-22-1080108360.jpg

I like what you have done....only the purple I’m not so sure about not because it doesn’t look good, but because I always associate purple with the decepticons. But it's still way sweet and your logo looks way cool too. :thumb

*edit

PS I hope you will be posting in the soon to come Kitbash/Repaint forum. :thumb

After seeing the nice response to this peice, I've decided to go ahead and do the alt mode. I'm just wondering if you guys thing I should do the version with or with out the energon weapons attached. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for all the compliments by the way, really makes doing these worth it.

Archived