My deep, dark, dirty secret....

Haggisjin

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the Armadacons are more fun than the 'bots, Prime excepted. Plus Armada Megatron is the closest I'll ever see to Transtech Megatron.

I'm gonna do a search but just incase what does that look like?

i got demolisher starscream and tidal wave, i wish i had got cyclonus, megatron and especially wheeljack though (thrust not as much due to the robot mode)

amount of energon toys owned: 0

amount of energon toys wanted:0

not wanting or ever dreaming of having energon toys: priceless

And what has this got to do with this ARMADA thread? :wtf

I have all the Armada Decepticons, even the BW repaints. Wheeljack rocks (and those missiles double as sticks BTW), and so does Tidal Wave. I don't have Nem Prime though, which sucks, but he really isn't a Decepticon right? Skywarp is also one of the best remolds, IMO.

I have a few Armada bots... Terrorsaur, Smokescreen, and the Dark Saber team.  (Minus one of them, now, thanks to my cats.  One of the cats stole a minicon off my shelf... WTF?)  And Unicron, of course.  :D

Really, I don't think Terrorsaur is bad at all.  Of course he's a BW repaint, but still cool in his own Armadaness.  (Gotta love a dinosaur flying around with a truck attached to one wing.)  As for Smokescreen, I don't like his hands being hidden behind kibble, but other than that, he's not horrible either.  I kinda like the minicon gimmick on him, and the working tow winch is cool as well. 

All in all, I'm really starting to like the more recent TFs, now that they're no longer available in stores. :redface  So let's see, that means that in about 2 years, I'll be saying how Cybertron toys aren't all that bad, and how I wouldn't mind finding a few from the first couple of waves back in '05.  Hmm... maybe I'll buy some now, just in case... :thumb

At last, I have found that there are others like me. 

Armadacons rocked.  Wheeljack, the Seekers, Thrust, Nemesis Prime, Megs, and the "horsemen" repaints were all great toys.

Still can't get enough minicons.

Archived