My deep, dark, dirty secret....

Haggisjin

I'm ashamed to admit this, but my name is Haggisman, and I like the Armada Decepticon toys.

It all started when I got my MD-01 Megatron. I thought "Sure, the articulation isn't the best, but his design is unique and with great character. And anyway, I need him for my Convoy/Megatron collection"

Then I started seeing Shockwave pics. Big, chunky, purple. And he combined with Megs. "What harm could getting him do?" I asked myself "He combines with Megatron, so I pretty much HAVE to get him" I reasoned.

Then Starscream became quite possibly the only likeable character on the show. Fantastic G1 homage, and big sword. "Just one more..." I told myself, but even I didn't believe it.

Then Wheeljack came. Who could resist a fallen Autobot, twisted by resentment to join the opposing team? He even came with sticks.....

Nemesis Prime. I don't have to explain this one.

Then I saw Cyclonus on sale...

Now, God help me, I dig through the discount bins at Toys 'R' Us looking for a Demolisher or Thrust.

Oh God..  :tfsad don't look at me!  :tfsad

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God I wish i had bought Nemesis Prime and Hoist. Instead I have only regular Bendy and am desperatley hoping for the Longrack remold to come out in the US.

But yeah you're crazy.  :tard

Hey, props to you.  Personally, I don't find anything particularly wrong with them, and wish I had picked up more of them myself.  Demolishor in particular.  I kinda wish the Cyclonus/Demolishor Energon repaints had made it to Canada.

And hell, my favourite TF figure is Energon Hot Shot, so obviously being the best engineered TF ever isn't among my criteria for picking favourites.  Whatever's fun to you.

the cons wernt so bad i have galvatron cylonus(energon repaint) 2 demolishers (energon repaint and original) ML screamer tidal wave and thrust

the autbots how ever sucked hard

I've got...several.

I loved them when I got em because I didn't know any better.  I was kinda disappointed with the larger one's articulation, but like you said, they still look impressive.

I've got...several.

I loved them when I got em because I didn't know any better.  I was kinda disappointed with the larger one's articulation, but like you said, they still look impressive.

Me too (I think most of em...).  Funny though when I bought them all I thought they rocked. 

Tidal wave is one of the best new TF's in years, maybe since the car brothers from RiD. Anyways, most of the Armada toys are great, be proud to like the toys (just not the show)...

He even came with sticks.....

I think those are called "missiles."

Now, God help me, I dig through the discount bins at Toys 'R' Us looking for a Demolisher or Thrust.

YOUR TRU HAS DISCOUNT BINS? Well my TRU has discount bins but they always seem to have squirtguns in them for some dumb reason.

The fig I missed out on is Skywarp. Why I didn't buy him Ihave no Idea. I feel like the seeker set isn't complete without him.

Archived