First Kitbash/Custom Complete

plowking

Here's my first completed Kitbash/Custom. A little background, this is actually a "copy" of my real Jeep. I tried to be exact as possible without overdoing it. I call him: Alternator Plowking (thanks Lobo)

I used a Alt Swindle, some Bionicle pieces, and some other stuff I had. Thanks to all those who helped (See: Help removing pins) and to all Kitbashers/Customizers  for posting your works, gave me the motivation to "do it"

I'd call him Alt plowking :tfgrin

Looks great!  Love the hard top.  What did you use for it?  It also looks like you changed the head, but I can't really make it out.

The pics look great.  Just need to be bigger.

I'm including a few bigger bot mode pics... my first pics for some reason wont enlarge. Lobo, the top came from a "Smart Toys" 1/24 Jeep I got off Ebay and the head is from a Xevoz character

Alt. Plowking.....I like. And f.y.i. he is a Decepticon, (waiting on reprolables) . I've always liked the "badguy"

Archived