G1 Ravage... cat or dog?

What was G1 Ravage's "bot" mode? Was he a robotic cat, or a robotic dog?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What was G1 Ravage's "bot" mode? Was he a robotic cat, or a robotic dog?

• Cat
    • Dog

I have a friend who, despite my having spent thousands of dollars on an entire room of Transformers, as well as owning and having watched repeatedly the entire G1 series on DVD, STILL thinks he knows more about TFs than I do.  He swears that G1 Ravage was a doberman (dog), and not a jaguar (cat).  Keep in mind, this is also the same guy who "remembers" the episode where the Dinobots all combined into one big robot and battled Devastator. :tflaugh

Anyway, I need you guys to settle this argument for me, since my word alone isn't enough... :roll

First vote is mine, for cat. :thumb

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the simple fact is that ravage is a jaguar but when designing his toy, takara had to stretch out his proportions in order for ravage's bot mode to properly fill out his micro-cassette mode.

his head may look more canine but the elongated head was required for his alt-mode transformation.

I think Ravage looks nothing like a dog...

I mean look at the Energon and Beast Wars figures... Those should be hint enough to your friend as to what Ravage is

I just let non current fans say what ever they want. I do admit it is frustrating when some one tries to tell you, an "unofficial expert" about something you know alot about. Just show him how many post you have on a Message board that specializes in all things Transformers.

Archived