What type of TF show do you want?

Nexus Prime

What type of TF show do you want?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What type of TF show do you want?

• Continue Armada/Energon/Cybertron
    • Beast Wars/Machines continuation
    • G1 continuation (between G1 and BM)
    • Combination of G1/BW/BM continuation (after BM)
    • RID continuation
    • Alternators
    • Revamp of G1
    • Whole new show.

If a new TF show comes out after Cybertron (you know there will be one) and it isnt based on the movie, what do you think it should based on.

Im sort of picking two.  One show filling the gap between G1 and Beast Wars followed by a show that take place after BM and reintroduces G1 to that era.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

somthing new all together for me IMO it would be nice to see the start of the cival war the birth of the decepticons and autobots.

and when a bot dies they stay dead no rebirths, no power ups if thing start coming back the whole effect of death on a veiwer becomes quite week sorta like BDZ if some one dies in that show they just come back stronger in the next series so you never see it being a OMG moment. IMO if a show was writen like a typical Gundam show with all the deaths and side swoping

I was hoping that Beast Machines being shown in Japan would bring new life to "trans-Tech" or whatever it was called, that was supposed to be the continuation of Beast Machines, and they even had plans and prototypes for the Toys.  (Starscream was kick ass).

Here are some of the pix

http://www.sykografix.com/articles/article9/4-dhj.html

And the starscream proto:

http://obsequiosity.home.mchsi.com/tt/tt2.jpg

But also, in my opinion, Beast machines sucked.  so I'm not sure if I would have wanted it to continue. Beast wars was great.  I miss that show because it had good writing. Beast Machines was way too hippy.

continue from where you left off! Megs and Prime were dead...now lets see what happens on the technorganic Cybertron!

(continue after BM is my vote)

sadly, it looks like hasbro was just going to bring back G1 Prime and G1 Megs to replace the beast leaders. that would have been stupid since thrue-out BM, Cheetor was being built up to be the next leader after primal and bringing back G1 Prime to be the leader would have meant that all of cheetor's character development was for nothing.

I would'nt mind seeing a pre G1 series, showing the earlier days of

Optimus & Alpha Trion.

Archived