Last Episode of Energon

Devil Mazinkaiser

and wtf was up with Ironhide and Scorpknock hold a conversation while both being knocked out!

Remember, it's just a cartoon!  I think it would have been better without Kicker.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cybertron IS going to conect to Energon in the US. With Galaxy Force its not much of a streach. Master Megatron and Starscream's base is in a fiery Inferno(Energon Sun) Master Megatron has Uniconian armor and funky powers(Unicron posesed him)

Cybertron IS going to conect to Energon in the US. With Galaxy Force its not much of a streach. Master Megatron and Starscream's base is in a fiery Inferno(Energon Sun) Master Megatron has Uniconian armor and funky powers(Unicron posesed him)

Then there is no hope. No hope. No hope at all.

Remember, it's just a cartoon!  I think it would have been better without Kicker.

You said what pretty much all of us thought. Thanks.  :thumb  But I know it would have been better without Kicker.

And Cybertron may be a good show, it all depends on the dub. Medabots was dubbed too and I liked that. I even liked it in Dutch (which I saw first so I was used to that) so a good dub can make a show. Then again Medabots was far better than Energon so it made sense.

But Beast Wars was followed by Beast Machines which was of a lower quality. Lower being used loosely because it was still better than Armada and Energon put together. Still after Beast Wars it was a let down.

So Cybetron may be the reverse. Though honestly, I am not getting my hopes up. Especially not when the last Energon episode sounds so lame. Kicker butting in again and messing things up/having no effect whatsoever.

Then an ending similar to Armada as many people have said. What is this? Transformers becoming the new Power Rangers/Sentai.

In Power Rangers the Rangers generally lose their powers in the last episode while fighting off the leader of this season's bad guys. Seems like Transformers series will now end with the apparant descruction of Megatron and the Decepticons.

Sounds rather lame if you ask me.

Yeah, I finally watched it this afternoon. Afterwards I sat on the couch for a good 2 minutes thinking.. "what the f*** did I just watch?" It's now 10:30 and I'm still thinking the same thing. What a waste. Oh well, into the TF library it goes.

Armada had some of the best charectorizations EVER, and the first 13 epasodes of Energon were Gold

Sorry but Beast Wars easily beats out Armada in every way, characterizations included. I would not even dare to compare any of the Armada characters to Megatron, Rattrap or Dinobot.

And even though Beast Machines utilized the same characters as Beast Machines it did not use them correctly (Rattrap and in my opinion Rhinox) but Silverbolt and Cheetor went through interesting changes.

Lets not forget R.I.D. Sky-Byte was an really funny and interesting character and Scourge was just awesome.  :thumb

And finally (yes I had to mention it) G1: Optimus Prime was (and still is) the best leader ever! (He is also the first to come back from the dead due to fan demand.) Megatron was not bad either because unlike most evil leaders from the cartoons of those days he was not a complete idiot.

He was also more than willing to kill off the human race for his own gain. (See "The Core") which makes him quite evil. Or not. We do not call the bug exterminator evil either and for Megatron we are just as much insects.

The G1 series was a bit lacking at times but some of the characters are the best ever. They just could have been handled better which the comic, thanfully) did.

That being said some of the Armada characters were rather cool though that is not saying everything. The annoying humans and the way the Mini-Cons were handled, cost the series a few points. I preferred the comics where each Mini-Con had his/her own personality.

Energon started off ok. The first 4 epiodes are cool except for my main gripe with the show- Kicker.  :tfpuke

And most of the Energon characters had less personality than a Borg drone. It was mostly "Yes sir!" when Optimus shouted orders. When Kicker shouted at Optimus he just stood there taking it.

That personally pissed me off. I would have told that little runt to sod off and stick his opinion where the sun does not shine. :tftongue

But you guys (and girl) have to admit... the show KICKED ASS when the animation took over in lieu of the CGI. Regardless of the spoken drivel that occurred during that time, the manga-style anime galvatron fighting Op in the last episode was da bomb-diggity.

It's too bad that the whole series couldn't have been hand drawn like that.  :tfmad

Yes, I agree that the dubbing work sucked. The CGI made the characters look blocky and unrealistic, and overall the experience was like WTF. Kinda like how I felt with the entire Beast Machine series. "I AM TRANSFORMED"......... Mega cheezy.

Although I really enjoyed Beast Wars, G1, and RID. Armada was okay, I guess.

Archived