Black Sideswipe

plowking

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I also asked for more pics and he sent me the same ones as the auction......

Maybe it doesn't transform? Maybe its just a 1:24 scale viper crammed into the alternator case??

I'll laugh my ass off if that turns out to be the case! I'll most definitely be keeping an eye out for the feedback that this guy gets from the buyer.

I would ask the seller to offer a guarantee that it is actually a transformer in the box and not just a 1/24 dodge Viper

I just did a repaint black of sideswipe and sold it on ebay. If it has blue seats in it and a blue head then it's my old one. I wouldn't be too surprised if that is the one I did. This clown trying to pass it off as the real deal. Feel bad for the suckers bidding on it.

Why would you feel bad for the 'suckers' bidding on it? It's only at 10.50 right now and really I'd say thats a pretty decent price for an Alternator. Now obviously if someone is willing to pay a lot more for it, in the end they may just get ripped but I'd pay 10 or 15 for it for a black viper Sideswipe even if it is just some kitbasher's repaint.

I would feel bad for the "suckers" bidding on it becasue this clown is taking advantage of people who may not know that much about transformers. The price is rising on it too. As far as I am concerned all the garbage this guy is passing off as the real deal is fraud last time I checked. If he truly does not have a clue about what he is selling then fine. I highly doubt this figure even exists and most likely is a non transformable diecast figure, or at the very least a repainted sideswipe being passed off as something it isn't. People like that that give us fellow ebayers  a bad name.

So, what IF this guy is not being truthful, lets give him the benefit of the doubt though, but lets say its a fake, the seller can  be in some serious trouble with Ebay/Paypal, right?

Archived