UK Sightings

ukzarak

That wouldn't be great but at least it would be something! I think the new catalogue is out in the middle or end of July.

Oh, and Woolworths in Lisburn are completely out of TRansformers. They have none whatsoever. They've even removed the price ticket things from the shelves. Hopefully this means that they are getting a new wave in but it could also mean they aren't getting any more in at all...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, and Woolworths in Lisburn are completely out of TRansformers. They have none whatsoever. They've even removed the price ticket things from the shelves. Hopefully this means that they are getting a new wave in but it could also mean they aren't getting any more in at all...

We better be, considering were getting Cybertron in 2006 :redface

went into bristol again today....

omega supreme has finally gone from woolworths, only the energon recolour of armada scavenger left (forget his name)

the entertainer has move its engeron stuff but still got no new toys, and forbidden planet has got some armada toys, a reissue powermaster prime (japanese one - i cant spell ginri??. :) ) and varous other toys, nothing new either.

im moving offices to bradley stoke on friday so my trips to the center will become less frequent. i know there are a few people from bristol on here so if they do happen to take a treck into town could they keep us updated on here?

hay i went to TRU Bristol less landmines but the rest is all empty romur is norway is getting cybertron in algust so maybe just maybe we will to

ps. is the god ginjia (what ever the japanese power master prime with god armour) still at £100 if seen it go for like 40 on ebay

in other news im moving :tfsad  to newport for uni  :tfgrin and i hope they have TRU's thier or sumthin

well, any ideas what the toys in argos will be, we now know prowl has been taken off the register. i will be disapointed if they give us decepticharge

ARGH!  No Prowl?  Where'd you get this info?

Hopefully we'll be getting Wheeljack.  And most likely going to get Meister although I've already had him now for at least 8 months so that would not be exciting in the slightest...

Hurricane - I'll be keeping an eye out in Bristol.  ALthough its been so dry lately that I've contemplated giving up!

That wouldn't be great but at least it would be something! I think the new catalogue is out in the middle or end of July.

Yeah, Powerlinx Ironhide is out around now :-)

We're not gonna see much more from Energon . Odds are they're clearing the space for something else.

Gotta give Hasbro UK respect for being so predictable. 

Well done you twits.  By the time you release Cyberton here,I'll already have imported all the toys YOU could have sold me instead.  :wave

well, any ideas what the toys in argos will be, we now know prowl has been taken off the register. i will be disapointed if they give us decepticharge

Don't be disapointed, instead of Decepticharge,  you'll be getting Masterpiece Mirage.

That's right Masterpiece Mirage, he's utterly invisable, and doesen't cost anything either.

The ultimate espionage Transformer.

epic heroes have a huge restock of TF's i picked up a star scream they have pritty much every GF toy released to date restocked

finaly got energon prime hes ok fatter then i thoght he was going to be

entertainer in kynshame had a3 and a4

Archived