UK Sightings

ukzarak

March? :roll @"story"

:tftongue

They'll probably be mysteriously dropped and replaced with a truckload of Alt Silverstreak :roll

:clap Can't get enough of that wonderful Duff Transformer!!! :clap

:redface

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They'll probably be mysteriously dropped and replaced with a truckload of Alt Silverstreak :roll

aww don't say that i was looking at mine the other day and he's a nice tf to own.

it's just a shame that he's the only tf you can ensure that anybody can get :redface

aww don't say that i was looking at mine the other day and he's a nice tf to own.

it's just a shame that he's the only tf you can ensure that anybody can get :redface

I love Silverstreak, definitely one of my faves. One is enough though.....

I love Silverstreak, definitely one of my faves. One is enough though.....

true. the only reason i have two is because i got one from my toymaster a year ago when they were selling off stock because they were closing down. couldn't resist at only £6 for an alt :D

well they didn't have either in tru doncaster on saturday (my gf got me skywarp reissue for xmas and i got track for myself)

where i am is overloaded with quickmix anyway, there were a good dozen in one woolworths yesterday, and menasor is in pretty good numbers in argos as well, although didnt find a cryo scourge which was dissapointing, however Blotty he is im a sucker for a dragon, and with the whole fire and ice thing il have one either side of my tv @p

ooohh quickmix. i am interested in some of that if i don't soundwave or the classic voyagers instead

Archived