UK Sightings

ukzarak

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
checking the website they should have alts. it's the same company as the manchester one which i've been to and they had alts in.

if they don't i'll see what other stuff they have

When you go in let me know whats there, if they actually have any stuff i might need to go in.

Still dont expect any alts though :P the website just has a empty catagory for them :redface

I never knew there was one in aberdeen though, i reckon if they get the chance there gonna open one in livingston next, its rapidly becoming better than edinburgh and from what i know glasgow.

Technically speaking , that's impossible.

Hasbro UK specifically said no Galvatron.

Oh, that's right, damn. Anyone know if I can get him on import for a good price? It's silly that we get Cyb Megs, well England does, I've not seen any in my area and probably never will, but not Galvatron. All those TF's and hardly any appearing where I live, annoying as hell.

Just read in the Seibertron boards that the Classics line might be released in this country in October, a month before the US. Wouldn't that be a nice change, it would be even nicer if UK shops actually stocked them. From what I read, it seems that Bumblebee, Hot Rod and Starscream might be the first ones released here.

-New TF's before the US gets them? That would be a heart stopping shock. "New Transformers!" *thud*

Technically speaking , that's impossible.

Hasbro UK specifically said no Galvatron.

Oh, that's right, damn. Anyone know if I can get him on import for a good price? It's silly that we get Cyb Megs, well England does, I've not seen any in my area and probably never will, but not Galvatron. All those TF's and hardly any appearing where I live, annoying as hell.

They was £30 at London ComicCon. I know I keep saying it, but if you put a list together of what you've got, I can print off a copy & take it with me to the next event like this. They also had a MISB Japanese Reissue Starscream for £30 on one of the stalls, but I don't know what you've got! Seriously, a clear & concise list of every TF you have would make it easy for me to pick up bargains for you. A list like so, with your "most wanted" first & the prices you'd pay, would be great:

G1

Have:

Optimus Prime

Windcharger

etc...

Want:

Shockwave (£40)

Bumblebee (£5)

etc...

BW

Have:

Megatron

Prowl

etc...

Want:

Scourge (£8)

Optimus Minor (4p)

etc...

Put your max prices & I'll try to get them cheaper for you, just let me know what you want to spend each month & I'll show you any stuff I find on web stores or eBay. A list would come in handy for when I go to a convention, I think the next convention near me is at the end of September.

:thumb

Well I've sent the list, but I've left out which ones I've got on the most wanted because that would really take a while, so the list should be a help there. At current the rest of the Cybertron line is most wanted and a G1 Smokescreen, a reissue Starscream would be nice though, never had that mold before in complete condition. If I've forgotten any, I'll let you know quickly. The most wanted before the Cybertrons though is a G1 Smokescreen, I've been trying to get a new one for over 20 years and no luck. Adding him to the collection would really raise a wee smile.

The prices are whatever they cost, I'll pay what's needed as long as the TF is in good condition or near abouts with all it's parts, packaging condition isn't too important as long as it keeps the TF safe enough. And that's all really, I'm still hunting on my end.

If the Classics are coming out in October, then they're joining the collection as soon as I can find them. If it's not some sick joke anyway.

-Why do I collect TF's? No idea at all.

zomg classics in october october 1st is my B-day i shall spent my day hunting like a true fan

October, eh? Good job Collectormania is on the first weekend in October - will keep my eyes peeled for any TFs there!!

Archived