UK Sightings

ukzarak

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, checked TRU in Stevenage today, and they only had Supreme Starscream left. AM half tempted to go grab one next week, when i have more money!!

They did have some unopened boxes from Hasbro sitting in front of the TFs, but was not sure what was in them - hopefully more of the scout class Cybertron TFs!!

often the stuff inside is marked on the side not in plain english but its not hard to work

can any 1 say what the averige costs for P&P for toyzandgamez is if its cheap ill get a few basics from thier

Toyz And Gamez have Cybertron stuff cheaper than TRU. Scouts £6,Deluxe £9,Voyager £15,Ultra £22,Leader £38,Supreme £46. Not the whole series but a good lot to get going!

Also got a cool image of Metroplex I have not seen before.

Good prices and UK based. Bookmark'D!

spent £15 the past 2 days on bargins. i can't hold onto my money.

yesterday i got brasseye on dvd for £5 from WHSmiths

today i managed to get a windcharger alt for £10. (lucky i decided to go check if they had restocked tfs (which they haven't). Glad i found him though. i was getting afraid it would get expensive for me to get one to replace the one i turned into wildrider

Brasseye's quality! (You may like 15 Stories High if you can find that cheap Dude!)

Well, checked TRU in Stevenage today, and they only had Supreme Starscream left. AM half tempted to go grab one next week, when i have more money!!

They did have some unopened boxes from Hasbro sitting in front of the TFs, but was not sure what was in them - hopefully more of the scout class Cybertron TFs!!

often the stuff inside is marked on the side not in plain english but its not hard to work

can any 1 say what the averige costs for P&P for toyzandgamez is if its cheap ill get a few basics from thier

The UK Wave 1 Scouts are Overhaul, Scattorshot and Ransack. It's probably them Dude.

The postage costs look quite good actually:

Charges for Shipping your order

1st Class UK Shipping (United Kingdom orders ONLY)We charge a Shipping fee of £1.00 per kilogram of weight.

Where Shipping is applicable a minimum fee of £2.80 applies.

Where Shipping is applicable the maximum fee applied will be no more than £15.00.

Only applicable for Shipping to the following countries: United Kingdom.

European Airmail-Ireland,Germany,France,Spain etc(only if package less than 2kg)We charge a Shipping fee of £1.00 per kilogram of weight.

Where Shipping is applicable a minimum fee of £6.00 applies.

Where Shipping is applicable the maximum fee applied will be no more than £30.00.

Only applicable for Shipping to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey.

International Airmail-USA,Cananda,Australia etc(only for packages under 2kg)We charge a Shipping fee of £1.00 per kilogram of weight.

Only applicable for Shipping to the following countries: United States, Canada, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belarus, Brazil, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Croatia (Local Name: Hrvatska), Dominica, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Korea, Democratic People'S Republic Of, Korea, Republic Of, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad And Tobago, Tunisia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Zimbabwe.

Shop CollectionWe charge a Shipping fee of £0.00 on each order.

Orders with a value of more than £0.01 qualify for free Shipping.

Airmail Over 2KG-Cost will be emailed after purchaseWe charge a Shipping fee of £0.00 on each order.

A kilogram is quite heavy (for TFs) so it'll probably be good value.  :thumb

Still no word on Cyb Crosswise being released here and the rest of the Cyb line?

Tony.

There were ten deluxes released in Cybertron before the wave (wave 4) with Brimstone, Chromia and  Crosswise was released.

Only two of those ten deluxes (Snarl and Sideways) have made any sightings so far.

From Wave 1 to 4 there are 13 deluxes including Snarl and Sideways.

So unless Habro UK skip a good chunk of those, or decide to release all  the remaining  11 deluxes in  a short time span, it's going to be a long wait.

IIRC Wave 4 hasn't even appeared in Australia or The Netherlands yet.  Maybe not even Canada.

As for the 'rest' of the line, I assume you mean the rest of *wave 1*.  The only wave 1 toys that have not had a reported sighting are Landmine, Thundercracker,Hotshot and Dirtboss.

There seems to be some uncertainty about if those 4 will be released in the UK or not.

it's always like this with hasbro uk. like pulling teeth from a grumpy crocodile that is.

My toymaster still hasn't reopened for a week. something is going on and i want to know what. i want another deluxe that isn't snarl dammit

Still no word on Cyb Crosswise being released here and the rest of the Cyb line?

Tony.

There were ten deluxes released in Cybertron before the wave (wave 4) with Brimstone, Chromia and  Crosswise was released.

Only two of those ten deluxes (Snarl and Sideways) have made any sightings so far.

From Wave 1 to 4 there are 13 deluxes including Snarl and Sideways.

So unless Habro UK skip a good chunk of those, or decide to release all  the remaining  11 deluxes in  a short time span, it's going to be a long wait.

IIRC Wave 4 hasn't even appeared in Australia or The Netherlands yet.  Maybe not even Canada.

As for the 'rest' of the line, I assume you mean the rest of *wave 1*.  The only wave 1 toys that have not had a reported sighting are Landmine, Thundercracker,Hotshot and Dirtboss.

There seems to be some uncertainty about if those 4 will be released in the UK or not.

What? No Hotshot?  Why not? We've had the previous two. Hasbro UK is really  :tfmad  me

:grr

What? No Hotshot?  Why not? We've had the previous two. Hasbro UK is really  :tfmad  me

:grr

It's not 'No Hotshot'  yet.  It just hasn't made a sightings thread so far, and Cybertron hasn't had a full UK release yet.

Besides even if it is a no Hotshot situation, the UK has loads of import toy store with left over Galaxy Force toys.

..plus Defense Hot Shot is a much more interesting toy.

Archived