UK Sightings

ukzarak

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i won't be getting supreme starscream personally. i would rather get 20th optimus and even then i'd rather get something else.

He's just too big for me to want him

my tru only had supreme starscream out...i've just moved into my new house...so all my ££ is basicsally spent...

i've already got MP magnus...so i'm not fussed on 20th prime...

TRU Lakeside has:

Supreme Starscream - £49.99

Vector Prime - £19.99

Crumplezone - £19.99

Overhaul - £6.99

Scattorshot - £6.99

Ransack - £6.99

spent £15 the past 2 days on bargins. i can't hold onto my money.

yesterday i got brasseye on dvd for £5 from WHSmiths

today i managed to get a windcharger alt for £10. (lucky i decided to go check if they had restocked tfs (which they haven't). Glad i found him though. i was getting afraid it would get expensive for me to get one to replace the one i turned into wildrider

Toyz And Gamez have Cybertron stuff cheaper than TRU. Scouts £6,Deluxe £9,Voyager £15,Ultra £22,Leader £38,Supreme £46. Not the whole series but a good lot to get going!

Also got a cool image of Metroplex I have not seen before.

welcome to TFans

Well, checked TRU in Stevenage today, and they only had Supreme Starscream left. AM half tempted to go grab one next week, when i have more money!!

They did have some unopened boxes from Hasbro sitting in front of the TFs, but was not sure what was in them - hopefully more of the scout class Cybertron TFs!!

Archived