UK Sightings

ukzarak

The following is Shamelessly pasted  from a post by loosecannon at transfomertoys.co.uk(tfmoon)

3/4 of the previous alternators

Cybertron Deluxe 9.99

Cybertron Voyager 19.99

Cybertron Ultra 24.99

Optimus Prime 39.99

Star wars transformers 12.99

"Micromaster" sets - unclear here. Some sort of pack, but is 10 or 20 - i will try find out more.....

Silverstreak *isn't* the one who got cut either.

I'm wondering if Argos were offered Megatron in the first place(?)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if my memory is correct alot of the EU got stiffed and is not getting megatron

Yup.

Edit:

Hasbros 'international products' section has been updated

http://www.hasbro.com/pl/page.browse/pg.1/...gon/default.cfm

What's in the above page should be taken with a pinch of salt, since we're talking about Hasbro UK........  however Decepticharge is one of the items listed.

Thanks to Big Bot at thetransformers.net for the heads up

Further edit:

Micromasters will be 3 different packs of 4. 

The other two alts are Swindle and Shockblast/

the micros are in packs of four. but it takes six to make a combiner :wtf

alts in argos are confirmed to be streak (AGAIN!!!! :grr) Swindle and Shockwave.

the question that REALLY needs to be asked is this

WHY ARE THEY STILL BLOODY SELLING STREAK WHEN HE HAS BEEN AT THE SAME PRICEPOINT FOR OVER A YEAR WHEN EVERYONE HAS GOT THAT BLOODY FIGURER :inhgrr :grr

RANT OVER.

the micros are in packs of four. but it takes six to make a combiner :wtf

alts in argos are confirmed to be streak (AGAIN!!!! :grr) Swindle and Shockwave.

the question that REALLY needs to be asked is this

WHY ARE THEY STILL BLOODY SELLING STREAK WHEN HE HAS BEEN AT THE SAME PRICEPOINT FOR OVER A YEAR WHEN EVERYONE HAS GOT THAT BLOODY FIGURER :inhgrr :grr

Next Summer:  'Oh look those Alternators aren't selling now, let's not stock any new ones'  :tfgrin

And yeah, the Micromaster thing doesen't seem to make any sense at all.

indeed im ganna skip on the trian guys seeing as thier only sold in 4's as for the alts WTF streak can be seen in any toy store why do they still stock him

If you look at the UK retail prices it's usually cheaper to get them from eBay, and that's including S&H. I've just got a Supreme Starscream for just over £23 delivered and he's gonna be £49.99 in the UK... WTFunk!?!

If you look at the UK retail prices it's usually cheaper to get them from eBay, and that's including S&H. I've just got a Supreme Starscream for just over £23 delivered and he's gonna be £49.99 in the UK... WTFunk!?!

Who was the retailer? Cos at that price, I want one. ;)

PM'd  :thumb

If you look at the UK retail prices it's usually cheaper to get them from eBay, and that's including S&H. I've just got a Supreme Starscream for just over £23 delivered and he's gonna be £49.99 in the UK...   WTFunk!?!

Who was the retailer? Cos at that price, I want one. ;)

PM'd  :thumb

i wouldnt mind knowing either! :D

Archived