UK Sightings

ukzarak

checked out toyzandgamez website after hearing about it here and found they were out of stock of the greatly elusive alternators swerve and decepticharge. I emailed them to ask when they will be getting more and received an email in reply that evening saying they just got one of each in. Ordered them next day and should receive them later this week. Great thing is that at £25 each and £5 combined shipping they work out almost the same cost of getting them imported. Result!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just so oyou know zeroG you dont have to put PO at the end of your posts, it confuses the hell out of me

Sorry to confuse you Storm, PO means "Peace Out", like goodbye.

PO  :wave

or for Nyk

POO, lol  :thumb

Bulkhead never appeared in my area, Landmine did once and I bought him as soon as I saw him.  Not hugely fond of him, his legs seem to have been made a little poor because he can't stand too great without having one leg out to the side.  The last TF that the local Woolworths had was back in Feburary with E-Scorponok, I can never spell that name very well.  Maybe, fat chance though, we'll get the whole Cybertron line if it's ever released here.  Honestly I thnk there's more of a chance of peace in the world than TF's appearing in the UK in full.

-Chuckles

just to let u guys kno, Cybertron has appeared on the tru computers :) no prices yet :P

Have most of them already but..........

Woohoo!!  :clap

Saw some Cybertron (imported) in Romford market today, overpriced though.

£40 for SS vs VP

£10 for Scouts

Can't remember much else though.

(It's ALWAYS overpriced in there, I only go to browse!)

Archived