UK Sightings

ukzarak

...... :redface I wasent serious.

Your all saying this thread is low on sightings, so i thought i would give it some excitment :P

*runs like the wind*

:slap don't do things like that in future i take every sighting in this thread seriously.

(i wonder if all these other posts were taken out. would there be 20 less pages :hmm )

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dinobots T-Wrecks in TK Maxx (Romford) - £7.99. (I bought both)

oh well at least there is the headmasters dvd...

bougfht it yesterday...and i'm already on disc 3

I got it for my birthday yesterday, have you tried watching it with the US dub on, I couldn't stop laughing, its sooooooooo bad. Thank Primus for the new subs, I got rid of the other Takara DVD they released a while back because of that dub.

Oh no its Phillip. lol

For anyone that doesn't know Phillip is Metroplex. lol

PO

well i moved to newport and.... nothin

well i lyed a little they have the TRU 2 pack mini megs and STD prime at £15 at the cardif store but i have both of thier larger counter parts so i skiped them

Hasbro's UK  offices in Newport...........  go see them instead  :thumb

i know but i cant seem to find it plus i have no car with me yet

oh well at least there is the headmasters dvd...

bougfht it yesterday...and i'm already on disc 3

I got it for my birthday yesterday, have you tried watching it with the US dub on, I couldn't stop laughing, its sooooooooo bad. Thank Primus for the new subs, I got rid of the other Takara DVD they released a while back because of that dub.

Oh no its Phillip. lol

For anyone that doesn't know Phillip is Metroplex. lol

PO

yeah i got the takara dvd ages ago too...

sparkle...wtf??

yeah i got the takara dvd ages ago too...

sparkle...wtf??

Yea it's fraking hilarious, where's Wally lol

PO

i got it yesterday and primarily watched it in jp with the subs before deciding to see if the dub is much different turn on english to hear cyclonus say "dunderhead" changed it back immediately. i'm currently about to watch the episode after galvatron returns

Archived